Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

My Sarenzo soaps arrived today, they threw in some extra...a WHOLE lot of extra.
I'm set on soap for all of next year. :look:
My Cultivar Skin Care kit came today also but there is a back order on the cleanser so they will ship it once it gets here.
The only Black Friday package I'm waiting on are my earrings I ordered and those are out for delivery.

Other miscellaneous things I'm waiting on are Piping Rock, a coupla things from Amazon, and my Eden's Garden EOs. I think imma hold off on ordering anymore oils until all of mine get here and I can do an official inventory... I think. :user:

@IDareT'sHair
I'm alternating cowashing with Oyin's Honey Hemp and J Monique's Green Tea & Honey Conditioner. I have one more use of the Green Tea & Honey Conditioner. It will be a repurchase. I will switch to cowashing with SSI's Okra Reconstructor or Ginseng Cowash in place of the Green Tea & Honey. When I cowash with Honey Hemp I use Oyin's Juices & Berries as my leave in and DB's Coconut & Lemongrass Transitioning Cream as my moisturizer. When I cowash with the Green Tea & Honey conditioner I use Naturelle Grow's Break No More Strengthening Spray as my leave in and Honey Handmade's Carrot & Coconut Milk Conditioning Cream as my moisturizer.

@NaturallyATLPCH
That's so messed up:lol:.

But I never hear anybody talmbout this particular product do you?:look:
I saw a YouTube review a while back when it was in the bottle and she raved about it. Figures because everything she likes, my hair doesn't.
I'm like, if you are going to dry my hair out, at least have some hold. No hold. Twists started unraveling in the back anyway smh...

I remember @Froreal3 mentioning a while back that it had no hold and it didn't "fix" nothin :lachen:. That should've been my cue to leave it be.

@Saludable84
I just put it in water, rinsed and filled back up with water. I'll use it tomorrow.

I did not cook the rice.:look:

Don't.

I purchased imported rice as the arsenic is supposed to be lower. I rinsed twice and then sat it in water. Kept the excess water at room temp in a mason jar for 2 days and put it in the fridge.

I probably should have did 1 day though.

Back