Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I was thinking instead of V-Day, maybe we should break the entire month in February for Bla.ck Hi.story Mon.th?

Although last year's, B.la.ck H.is.tory Mon.th Sales were dismal.

What do Ya'll want to do? Break just for V-Day? Or have February "open" to any/all BHM Sales?

Let me know, and we'll go with the consensus.

:heart3: OR:afro:
@CeeLex33 @MileHighDiva @flyygirlll2 @divachyk @NaturallyATLPCH @curlyhersheygirl @rileypak @Golden75 @Shay72 @BrownBetty @Saludable84 @Aggie @Beamodel @shawnyblazes

Just St Valentine Day is cool with me.

I was thinking instead of V-Day, maybe we should break the entire month in February for Bla.ck Hi.story Mon.th?

Although last year's, B.la.ck H.is.tory Mon.th Sales were dismal.

What do Ya'll want to do? Break just for V-Day? Or have February "open" to any/all BHM Sales?

Let me know, and we'll go with the consensus.

:heart3: OR:afro:
@CeeLex33 @MileHighDiva @flyygirlll2 @divachyk @NaturallyATLPCH @curlyhersheygirl @rileypak @Golden75 @Shay72 @BrownBetty @Saludable84 @Aggie @Beamodel @shawnyblazes
I say support small black businesses during Black History Monf :grin:.

@NaturallyATLPCH
Have you heard anything from Siamese Twists?:look:

I still need to use my Family Sized Sweet Potatoe Hair Cream I bought last Season.

I don't want it to go bad on me.:eek:

She was my "Fav" Vendor either in 2014 or 2013? I think she was 2014 and Jakeala was 2015?

Now I don't even think about Siamese Twists.

She got me through a very rough Winter of Transitioning with her Essential Hair Creme, Luxury Butter, Ultimate Butter, Sweet Potatoe etc....:2inlove:

I wish she'd come back and do what she do.

@CeeLex33
Those durn Creamies are addicting.:look:

And they had the nerve to email me talmbout they offering some new Creamy scents! They the Debil.:mwahahafire:

I had another Cream & Coco Cart made too earlier today with more Coconut Clouds and more Tinctures, but abandoned that Cart.:look:

I think the only reason I made another Cart, is because I received Tracking Info so quickly this time.

Gurl I don't know what's up with Siamese Twists. She is about to get the boot for 2017. I mean, not nah email, update, NAHTHIN.
@NaturallyATLPCH
Mannn....that's too Bad. That's so Messed Up.

I'm glad I wasn't "dependent" on her like I was last year.:look: I would be hit!:angry2:

She got me through last Winter with all her Buttery Goodness.:lick:

I still have: Sweet Potatoe, Coconut & Pumpkin and a Raspberry Henna. Tryna' hold on to 'em.

Even though there are a lot of other Vendors out there, there are certain products that only certain people can do what they do.:love:

If I known thangs was gone get like this, I woulda' held on to some Essential Creme II, Ultimate Butter, Luxury Butter for hard times.:lol:

@flyygirlll2 @Saludable84
So you both don't want to do BHM?

You think breaking V-Day Weekend will be enough for you?

Interesting. We'll see what errrbody else thinks and hopefully have a decision and a clear direction by 01/03.

From what I can remember, there weren't really that many sales. I'm all for supporting small black owned business though. It's up to everyone else but I can take it or leave it.

Back