V05 Kiwi & Lime for conditioner wash...

sweetcocoa

I don't remember who recommended it, but I've I been using this for over a month and I am still pleased with it...plus it was so cheap(less than $2.00). It works very well. The full label says Alberto V05 Kiwi & Lime Squeeze herbal conditioner clarifying for extra body with rosemary and lemongrass extracts. I even like it better than Elucence which is good because now I can use something that is a lot cheaper and not worry about the cost.

I hear you! I am lovin VO5 right now! I got VO5 Strawberries and Cream, Creamy Fresh Peaches, and Fruitsation at Walmart for .78 cents each. I did a co wash with the Creamy Fresh Peaches this morning my hair is soooo soft.

I love the VO5 line!! You all should try the split ends conditioner treatment. It works wonders for your ends!!!

I had forgot all about this stuff until last week.

Hey Kamilla, I gotta try the split ends conditioner treatment.. I've seen it but didn't buy it. Anything that'll help keep my ends strong is worth a purchase in my book
smile.gif

Sweetcocoa, I am so in love with VO5. Thus far i've only used 2 products "hot oil" & "cucumber melon conditioner". I have not been disappointed. I haven't been this excited about a product "name" since I discovered "Motions". I'm planning to purchase all of the scented herbal conditioners
lick.gif
....& the clarifying poo too
smile.gif

I love the V05 conditioners too. They all smell so good. I have the strawberries and cream, peaches and cream and blueberries and cream and they all smell good enough to eat. They leave the hair soft feeling and moisturized, surprisingly. You wouldn't expect for such cheap conditioners to be so good. The quality definitely doesn't match the price.
smile.gif

Hey, Sweetcocoa, I just bought this one too. It smells heavenly! Now I really can't wait to try it. I'm thinking of doing a Hennalucent treatment tonight, so I'll follow up with the Kiwi/Lime conditioner.......

Yes, the smell will stay in your hair
grin.gif
, unless you put some other products in your hair that have a stronger scent.

Back