Very quick update - closer to MBL - pics!

WOW, your hair is so thick and healthy. Great job and I love the color. You should be MBL by the end of summer even though it looks like you are already there. I see stretching relaxers is really beneficial in obtaining good health and length.

Very pretty, your hair looks like it's in very good shape. Good job, you'll net those three inches by December and will probably be closer to waist length.

Butterfly- u are just too fly. You got the hair, makeup and nail game on lock. Your hair looks much healthier and fuller compared to the first pic. Beautiful hair.

Really beautiful hair. Colored and relaxed, so I know you are taking the ultimate care of your hair, excellent job.

Yay! You are such an inspiration, especially since you mentioned in previous posts that it took forever to get to BSL. Now it seems like it's growing like a weed!

I've been hovering at BSL for 8 months now, so you give me inspiration to stick with the reggie and see what happens.

Thank you ladies - I'm just now getting a chance to come back to this thread! School is kicking my butt! I will read through and see if there were any questions......

Back