virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
My anti-virus software just blocked something too. It also requested that I close my browser after it blocked it.

flowinlocks

I use Norton and I got the same thing. It didn't block. It just stopped me from going to the site. It said it was reported as unsafe. This happened a few nights ago also. About to log off and run a full system scan.

QT

I got infected this morning at WORK! IT flushed my computer and me not knowing it was the LHCF site I went back to the site. However, it didn't give me that warning sign. I'm posting this from my phone. I hope this gets cleared up asap.

DivaD04

Hey ladies, just a food for thought; When someone post a link with a malware attached to it, our antivirus will pop up a warning to let us know of any danger. Imo, all we have to do is immediately notify any admins/mods to let them know of any warnings we receive and they will fix it as soon as possible.
It's a good thing to know our antivirus/spamware/malware/firewall and any other protection we're using, works.

Rei

the warning does not show up if you're on firefox and you use adblock. (using fanboy's filter)

(I usually turn off adblock on sites I like (like this one), but in this case I believe it is justified.

dancinstallion

I got the warning from microsoft and it says this site was reported to have malware. it isn't fixed yet because I just got the warning about 3 mins ago.

I just logged on and every single page that loads on here my Avast comes up saying threats are detected and are being blocked. Sometimes Trojans sometimes Malware. I closed every window except LHCF and this is the origin of the threats. ETA: I blocked all the scripts from loading and this seems to stop the problem so its one of the ads thats running that is causing the problem.

teysmith

This same thing has being happening to me the last few days. :( It said this website was unsafe :(

Last edited:

flowinlocks

When I logged on this time it didn't stop me from go to the site like last time. I did however get the blocked virus popup from Norton.

The risk name was: HTTP Phoenix Malcious Toolkit Activity
The risk was listed as high.

BellaLunie

When I logged on this time it didn't stop me from go to the site like last time. I did however get the blocked virus popup from Norton.

The risk name was: HTTP Phoenix Malcious Toolkit Activity
The risk was listed as high.

Same here but it listed the IP address its coming from

naijamerican

Getting the same and I'm on a Mac (I don't want to be redundant; just wanted to provide further evidence that the problem is still occurring).

Status
Not open for further replies.