Vitale Mo' Body Relaxer for Sensitive Scalp

PinkAngel

Has anyone ever used this particular Vitale relaxer? If so, how'd you like it?

I self relaxed today w/ this and it only stretched out my new growth, I can still see the wavy mess I was trying to straighten. :perplexed I'm wondering if this is just not a good choice for me or if it had been sitting on the shelf at the BSS too long. After using this kit, my hair was so hard...(even after applying Nexxus Humectress). I had a little shedding as well (this could be b/c I haven't comb in 3 days though). But still, my hair shouldn't have been as hard and tangled as it was. :confused: When combing it sounded as if someone was eating a bag chips in my ear!
I've used the Vitale no-lye for sensitive scalp before with success.

Can anyone recommend a good relaxer for sensitive scalp? I'm torn between Silk Elements No-lye Sensitive Scalp, Profectiv No-lye and ORS Olive Oil No-Lye?????

Sorry this is so long. TIA.

simone103

Maybe you should try the Vitale Life and Body Lye relaxer. I used to use the Mo' Body, and believe it or not it's actually more irritating than the Life and Body. The Life and Body straightens my new growth faster than the Mo Body did and does not irritate my scalp.

Kimberly

I used the Mo' Body without any problems. I followed up with KPAK shampoo, reconstructor and conditioner. Then I used the Vitale Bounce and Body or whatever it's called to blow it dry...I may try life and body in the future but for now, I'm happy with the Mo' Body.

PinkAngel

I'm thinking of trying the Vitale Life & Body (although I'm worried it may not take either). I guess I'll just have to take my chances with this one.

Thanks for your comments & advice ladies.