Vitamin Plan?

G

I've been reading some of the post and some people say they do a Bargello vitamin plan. Can someone please shed a light on what exactly this is? I currently take a hair vitamin manufactured by Botanic Choice and sometimes a daily multi-vitamin. But I would definitely like you know what the Bargello vitamins are...

balleryna

she was a poster on the old LHL. she suggested 22 of protein daily (i just buy Ensure+protein now instead of regular).
here's the vitamin list: GNC Ultranourishair (2), Biotin 2.5 mg (i take 2), MSM-1500, evening primrose oil, flax seed oil, and silica.
for religious reasons I keep kosher and am also organic as i have many food allergies and intolerances so she sugg I also add addl Vits. D and E. also calcium (i take Viactiv for women whichs contains D+K).

Oh and also Natrol+iron. Natrol is a good multi and extra iron is good for females esp we colored women.

post back if you have more questions...

G

Thanks for replying..but did you see tremedous growth taking all of that? Also, when you said 22 of protein, does that mean 22 ounces of a protein shake everyday of the week?

balleryna

22 g of protein i thot i understand. but I'm not sure I get that much. I've never try protein shakes but for health reasons I drink Ensure. I buy the + protein kind and it also contains biotin.

as for growth YES I did see a difference in growth as well as texture and appearance. and most Esp in shedding. for health reasons I tend to lose hair so that was important to me.

however I've heard a lot from posters here abt other vitamins that might be a nice switch that contans all of that and more already. I've heard of Hair ENErgizer and HF37. haven't switched yet myself.

balleryna

its abt a dozen ltrs long but its a sulphur based vitamin. its delays the shedding phase that occurs naturally but its also good for joint health and allergies....immune system type needs.

if I only took 2 vitamins and nothing else it wd b MSM and biotin.