Vitamin/supplement takers....

daviine

For those of us that are taking vitamins for the sole purpose of making your hair longer or shinier or thicker, or whatever.....how long do you plan on taking them?

Like, I am taking biotin but I was only planning on taking it to jumpstart my growth and get me to my hair goal. However, now that I am considering taking b-5, I am thinking that I may take it (b-5) for the rest of my life, or at least until perhaps I stop relaxing if ever.

I'm not sure though.....how long were you planning on taking the supplements you are taking?

LondonDiva

Daviine,

Currently I take Liquid Multi Vits and Liquid Minerals. As of today I'm upping my biotin intake to 10mg from 5 mg a day. 5mg in the morning and 5mg later on in the evening. I want to see how much of an effect over the next 30-45 days this will have on my hair. I also take Oceanic Silica and Horsetail Silica (I take the last 2 solely because I want to finish up the supply).

When I get the money I want to add the MSM back into my regimen in the powdered form and mix it up with the powdered vit c that I have. This way I don't have to pop the capsules and I can also up my water intake at the same time.

When my liquid vitamins are done, which will be soon, I'm going to swicth to a multi vitamins like Centrum and then take Biotin, B5, MSM on top of that. I'll also add the Liquid Aminos from Twinlabs to this.

Once i reach my goal I'll probably stick to the Multi Vitamin, B5 for thickness and MSM because that supplement is great for all round health.

NAY007

since this thread for all the people who take supplements or vitamins i have a question:

what do you think about this supplement????
-----------------------------------------------------------
Inner Hair Care Supplements
Each caplet contains: 300 mg Calcium, 10,000 IU Vitamin A, 500 mg Vitamin C, 50 mg Vitamin B1, 5 mg Vitamin B2, 10 mg Vitamin B6, 50 mg Pantothenic Acid, 500 mcg Vitamin B12, 25 mg Niacin, 50 mcg Biotin, 23 mg Choline, 10 mg Inositol, 200 mcg Folic Acid, 5 mg Zinc, 50 mg L-Cysteine, 50 mg L-methionine, 100 IU Vitamin E.
Plus 80 mg Proprietary Blend of Apple Cider Vinegar, Alfalfa, Camomile, Cayenne, Nettle, Parsley, Rosemary and Sage.

Free from wheat, corn, sugar, sodium, yeast, starch, artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
-----------------------------------------------------------

i found it on another longhair board.

thanks, nay.

mirrormirror

Well I just stopped taking Ultr <font color="yellow"> </font color> <font color="yellow"> </font color> <font color="yellow"> </font color> <font color="yellow"> </font color> <font color="yellow"> </font color> aNourish hair, I finished two bottles which <font color="yellow"> </font color> <font color="yellow"> </font color> <font color="yellow"> </font color> <font color="yellow"> </font color> <font color="yellow"> </font color> <font color="yellow"> </font color> <font color="yellow"> </font color> <font color="yellow"> </font color> <font color="yellow"> </font color> <font color="yellow"> </font color> <font color="yellow"> </font color> <font color="yellow"> </font color> <font color="yellow"> </font color> is 240 capsules. I actually feel that my hair isn't as dry since Ive stopped taking the hair vitamins.I beleive the vitamins made my hair really dry and now my hair is growing at a steady pace. Now I only take ultra evening primrose oil 1300 mg.