Vitamin takers

Keen

I would like to start taking vitamins but I want to take as little pills as possible. Does anyone know of a vitamin supplement that has both high dosage (whatever LHCF members have been recommending) of biotin and MSM in the same pill?

I've read on the forum that the powder MSM is better than pills but I don't see myself taking that daily. I'm already taking a regular multi-vitamin and would like something to go with that.

Thanks in advance

Wolftrap

There are several threads on this maybe someone will bump one up for you. I take GNC's Ultra Nourishair. It has MSM and Biotin in it but I don't think it has the amounts that the ladies on here usually take. I think some take this but also still take MSM and Biotin on the side. I have also asked this question and have come to the conclusion that there is not one pill with the higher doses in it. Hopefully someone will come along and tell me something new. I also don't want to take a whole bunch of pills

Keen

Thanks for the reply Wolftrap. Do you also take a multi vitamin with the nourishair or does Nourishair has a lot of the same vitamins that multi-vitamins have?