Wanna add 1 more vitamin/supplement 2 my regimen...what would u suggest??

zzirvingj

Hey guys,

I'm currently taking the following supplements:

-Omega 3,6,9 oil
-MSM powder
-Vitamin Shoppe Biogreens supplement

***I thinking of adding another vitamin or supplement to my regimen. BESIDES BIOTIN (that breaks me out!!), what one supplement would you suggest I add??

Last edited:
B-complex is my first choice (are they in the Biogreens?).
Second choice is an amino acid complex.

IA with the B complex. But of course it contains BIOTIN. If it helps at all I find that when taking vitamins I have to give my body some time to adjust. For me that means a few pimples during the early weeks of use as my body detoxifies; it could even mean stinkier sweat, increased bowel movements etc! To me that's what is SUPPOSED to happen when I ingest something new. I usually give a new supplement a full month to evaluate.
Something about the B complex helps me to spring awake when I take it late at night right before bed. It's a keeper for me.
What does YOUR body need? I usually pick a supplement based on what it can do for ME. At one point I upped my iron intake beause I was anemic but now I eat and drink green leafy veggies so often that a supplement is not necessary anymore.

My current Vits: Centrum Multi, Biotin, B-complex. I'm almost done with this round of Biotin and will be taking MSM instead for the rest of the year beginning next month.

i just added solaray hair nutrients to my regimen. i have seen a couple of members on the board that used it and they both have gotten good results.

Yea ZZ, I only saw 2-B vitamins in your pill, a few minerals and not enough iron (for a pre-menopausal woman). I take Green Source Vit & minerals from Vitamin World. It does have mega doses of stuff so I only take 1 or 2 per day, but the thing I love most is the variety of ingredients it has. Check it out here is the link: http://www.vitaminworld.com/pages/file.asp?PID=260&CID=39&CPID=102

I may have to check this out...I only bought the Vitamin Shoppe one cuz I was looking for a "green" supplement powder and that was the cheapest one in the store lol :look: So I'm definitely open to suggestions on a better supplement...

So it looks like I may need a better multivitamin, and make sure I have some B-vitamins as well then?

With that Green Source vitamin I don't need to take anything else because it has everything in it, or at least everything I know to take. :yep:

I wanted to post it but my internet explorer wouldn't let me look at the label on the website, but if you click on label it lists all the ingredients and daily allowances.

I prefer these vits over any other I have ever taken, I like that it has whole foods instead of chemical vitamins.

Back