Viviscal vs. Hair Formula 37

Healthb4Length

Hi! I've been searching for a product that promotes hair growth, I keep hearing about viviscal and hair formula 37. I want to know if anyone ever tried these products and if they really work or should I save my cash! THanks!
cool.gif

I used viviscal years ago and it didn't work. My hair grows the same right now just as it did 4 years ago with the visical. I think I paid $100 for a 3 month supply. What a waste of money! Now that I think about it, I just want to kick mysylf. HARD. Anyway, your better off using hair vitamins, being gentle with your hair, protective styling, minimal heat, etc.

I liked viviscal although I didnt measure my growth. I dont take anything but a multivitamin now. My girl down in columbus has used both but there were too many pills with the hair formula 37 so she didnt keep up. But I know she use to like the viviscal.

I used Viviscal a few years ago and loved it. My hair grew an inch a month as promised. I never missed a dose, which I think really effects it's performance. I'm itching to order it again now, and if I don't meet my hair goal in September... I will happyily surrender my cash!!!!

Hair Formula 37.... I've heard very mixed reviews and I've never used it myself.

it's better to take viramins like biotin,msm, vitamin c flaxseed etc. etc. it's much cheaper and theres more benefits like overall health. i don't believe that viviscal or formula 37 works and there far to expensive.

I used Hair Formula 37 and it didn't work for me. It's not worth the money or the drama of taking 10+ pills a day.

I have used Viviscal a couple of years ago and had great results as promised and I then choose to give GNC Delinea
a try (viviscal knock off) cheaper.
My hair grew with Delinea but not as fast as Viviscal and I
did not take any other vits with Viviscal.
I would purchase Viviscal again.
I have never tried Hair Formula 37 but I have heard more people said it did give work than had good results.
Like I said before works for some does not work for others.

Hotchocolate, how many inches were you getting with viviscal? and does growth increase when you take it with other vitamins? BTW if you are interested in getting vivi again, if you go to the site or call the vivi distributor in your area they will give you a discount code, this gives you up to 15%(?) off the price and I also found out that they have created a new formula for women with more vitamins and minerals.

I tried Formula 37, but the stress of taking that many large vitamins took a mojor toll on my esophagus. i wound up with a very bad case of acid reflux which required a round of strong meds to stop the intese chest pains. Never had this prob with my regular Nourish Hair.

when I took visvical I didnot experience any substantial increse in hair. However my hair was super super thick. My hair triple in thickness overnight. As soon as I stopped visvical the thicken subsided.

I've had good results with viviscal.
smile.gif
I'd buy it again. Alli77, thanks for the heads up!
up.gif
The viviscal site is cheaper than hairboutique.com.

I've had good results with both but I really saw thickness more with the HF-37 and length up to 1" sometimes with the Viviscal, when I take them both together I can count on 3/4-1inch but I can only say that they work for me.
hth

Back