VO5 New Shampoo/Conditioner Product Line

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
Has anyone tried the new line of products called Nourishing OASIS by VO5? I went to the grocery store today and saw it/bought it. They told me that it just came out today. There are several varieties. I got the "Soothe & Smooth with Honey & Almond" conditioner. It says "activated by the heat of your shower", so I thought it MIGHT make a good deep conditioner. The price is $1.00 more than the regular conditioner. I'll more than likely try this tomorrow.

driver.gif

grin.gif

ROFL!!! I was just looking at the VO5 website and it's not there. I guess they haven't updated it yet.

This smells good too!
smile.gif
If I like this, I will get the Jasmine & Aloe next. Oh yeah!!

The other varieties include:

Calm & Condition - with lavender & chamomile
Energize & Volumize - with Citrus & Vitamin C
Refresh & Replenish - with Jasmine and Aloe

I got the "Soothe & Smooth with Honey & Almond" for $1.84 at Wal-Mart a couple of days ago. I didn’t read the part about the “heat from the shower activating it until after I had used it for a CO wash. I clarified with an ACV rinse before using. For me, at least (4a/b/c natural) it was comparable to the Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner and it even smells like coconut.
I’m not crazy about it, but then again I didn’t care for any of the other V05s either. It left my hair feeling slightly “rough” (possibly due to clarifying?) and I felt I needed to follow with my regular Pantene S&S. I’ll use this as a pre-wash conditioner to coat my hair before I wash it but won’t be including in my regime after its gone.

I also went to their website, no updates, and dang! they own everything, Sally's, Motions, V05, St. Ives!!!

I hope it's not comparable to suave coconut for me because I didn't like suave coconut. The other VO5 conditioners work well for me though. My hair never feels rough after clarifying with acv, so I'm going to do it before using this conditioner tomorrow in order to get the full affect of it without interference from other products.
smile.gif

I finally got my greedy little hands on this stuff.
grin.gif
It costs $1.89 at my Kroger. I got the Honey & Almond. I used it for a cond wash this morning. I like it better than the Suave Milk & Honey. Both are good, but the VO5 has a lot more slip.
smile.gif

Back