VO5 Strawberries & Cream and Suave Coconut Condit.

jainygirl

Hey everyone, i've been searching for the posts about VO5 straw. and cream and the Suave coconut conditioner but i am having trouble finding them
ohwell.gif
I was in the Kroger this morning and bought both of these products while i was grocery shopping since i remember hearing them mentioned on the board. I'm not a PJ but they were so cheap i just couldn't pass them up
smirk.gif
What exactly do most of you use them for? just a regular conditioner or something else. Thanks
wink.gif
--jainygirl

I use the V05. Usually, I use it for a conditioner rinse, a spray bottle mix, or to help detangle my hair. Sometimes I'll use it as a final rinse after other conditioners just for the smell. It's very moisturizing and I just love the smell!

I've purchased the VO5 Strawberry and cream and the Suave Professional Humectant (thanks Hairlove). I've used them both on my girls hair and the Humectant (used with heat) was moisturizing and VO5 (conditioning rinse) smelled yummy.
smile.gif

I think I'll give myself a CW right now.
grin.gif

Edited to add: Even though you didn't inquire about the Suave Humectant that has a lovely scent as well.

Yes, Suave Humectant smells like the Suave Naturals Coconut. It's a very thick conditioner though like Pantene conditioners.

i just bought the strawberries and cream and i just felt like eating it when i was putting it in my hair. seriously.

The strawberries and cream and the tangerine tickle are big hits in this house. Me and my girls just love them. For myself personally I just use them for conditioner washes. For my daughters I use them as regular conditioners. The strawberries n cream is particularly moisturizing in their hair.

"Mommy!!! My hair smells like tangerine!!!" Madison, who will be 3 years old in February.

I FOUND OUT EXACTLY WHAT PRODUCT VO5 STRAWBERRIES & CREAM SMELLS LIKE!!!!

I knew the smell was familiar. its the same smell that is in LifeSavers "Cream Savers" brand Strawberries n Cream flavor.

I wonder what it would be like to eat that candy and use that conditioner @ the same time
lick.gif
lick.gif

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:

I knew the smell was familiar. its the same smell that is in LifeSavers "Cream Savers" brand Strawberries n Cream flavor.

I wonder what it would be like to eat that candy and use that conditioner @ the same time
lick.gif
lick.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
Girl, Anky i'm gonna sign you up for stand up i swear
rofl.gif
i would probably gain weight just from sniffing the conditioner too long
smirk.gif

i USED 2 use VO5 strawberries n cream, but now i use blueberries n cream instead lol...they work the same tho, it's all a matter of fragrance preference...but n e ways, i use it 4 conditioner washes...it's really light so i use it rather than a thick 1 like clairol 5x (which i used 2 use, but just felt like switching).

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:

lick.gif
lick.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol dont choke on them if you do co washes everyday!!!!!!!!!

when I read this I went and got my straw.&cream and am sniffing it at the computer!
smile.gif
I've been in love with this since August when my cousin had it at her house. I bought it as soon as I got home(she lives in Louisiana)

Makes me want to have dessert...strawberries & cream...yummy
Okay I got off track..I have never used this V05 product.
grin.gif

Back