Volunteers/Models for Natural Hair Show - April 10/11 in ATL

vkb247

I was just on Facebook and became a fan of Taliah Waajid when I saw these comments:

Taliah...when will U start looking for models/volunteers/workers for the 2010 show in April?
January 15 at 1:24am · Report

Taliah Waajid I will probably start in February. Would you like for me to keep you in mind? If so, please send me a message with your name, number and email address so that I can reach you. Also, please state what you want to do (i.e. volunteer, model, etc.). ** If anyone else is interested, please do the same.

Yesterday at 8:20pm

I am hoping to attend and I would love to see some of the beautiful heads of hair we have here at LHCF! BTW TW has started a blog!

hair4romheaven

Attention!!! The Hair Show LOCATION has CHANGED. It will now be at the Georgia International Convention Center, 2000 Convention Center Concourse College Park, GA 30337.

I may attend. Taaliah has done my hair before many years ago and we are still friends she just doesnt do hair anymore due to product line and travels. She's awesome!

lexiwiththecurls

I will definitely be there again. I had a good time last year. I will say its mostly for locs though. I do hope this year they have a bigger variety for alot of us natural women who don't have locs.

Ms_CoCo37

I absolutely LOVE her products! I wouldn't mind volunteering. Thanks for the heads up!

I was just on Facebook and became a fan of Taliah Waajid when I saw these comments:

Taliah...when will U start looking for models/volunteers/workers for the 2010 show in April?
January 15 at 1:24am · Report

Taliah Waajid I will probably start in February. Would you like for me to keep you in mind? If so, please send me a message with your name, number and email address so that I can reach you. Also, please state what you want to do (i.e. volunteer, model, etc.). ** If anyone else is interested, please do the same.

Yesterday at 8:20pm

I am hoping to attend and I would love to see some of the beautiful heads of hair we have here at LHCF! BTW TW has started a blog!