Warning: 7 Day Relaxer for Natural and Relaxed Hair -Versatility

InnerSoul

thanks for posting.. I never even heard of this brand of relaxer. From reading the link.. the name of it is Culture? has anyone else heard this?

buttaflye03

I have this. It's just a blow dry creme. They sell it at CVS. I love their detangler on my daughter's hair.

Description
Pre-teen salon formula for natural and relaxed hair. Made with vitamins, proteins and strengthening moisturizers. Culture's exclusive formulations help prevent breakage; make hair easier to comb, soft and healthy looking. Look for the ancient Adinkra symbols on every Culture package. Part of a rich tradition, these symbols were developed by the Ashante in Africa over 400 years ago. They express values that live on today. 7 Day Relaxer: Temporarily relaxes curls between shampoos without harsh chemicals. This exclusive formula with Panthenol, Aloe and Vitamin E moisturizes and conditions as it gently loosens tight curls. Not tested on animals. Color safe.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I don't believe that. I use this all the time and so do my friends. It is just a blow dry creme, not a relaxer.:lol:

buttaflye03

Thanks for the concern but I just wanted to add that I've used it on her hair off and on for the past two years and have never had a problem. Those who've seen my dd's hair can attest to this.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Hmmm... that doesn't sound quite right. If it makes a child's hair fall out, that would mean it makes anyone's hair fall out, right? I mean, the product doesn't know the diff. between child hair and non-child hair. :)

HoneyDew

I have used this and never had a problem. It's actually pretty moisturizing. You can tell my the ingredients that is is not a relaxer.