Wash N Curl Poo

GoingBack

Have you guys ever heard of this? Has anyone ever tried it? I saw a commercial for this last night and wondered if it was a new product? Check out these links and let me know what you guys think about it? I wonder if it would work on relaxed hair? /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

Curlling Poo

Curl Poo2

nolechik

FSU Alumni/Grad Student
I'm a lil' skeptical about those poos Kitty....unless someone has fine hair (maybe) I don't think it'll work. I may be wrong though. I've seen the commercial too & I just thought to myself," that definitely won't work on my 4a/b hair."

GoingBack

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I saw that commercial. She says "My hair was straight and then Bill called". /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!! You are so right. I don't think that it will work on my 4a hair either. I was just wondering

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
Naw that commercial been out since the 80's. Notice the sweater, straight 80s style. I'm scared to try it since it looks it will strip your hair. But good luck with it.

GoingBack

[ QUOTE ]
4a/4b and what ?! J/K I'm a product whore and buy 1 get two free was just the extra incentive to push this PJ over the edge.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!