Washing TWA

Okay, I searched -not sure if I did the best search but I tried- and I still was unsure about the answer to this question

I have a twa. My hair is really short right now, check the fotki, and I was wondering if I was washing my hair correctly.

So far I have been massaging the hair gently with the product-whether I am cowashing or shampooing...use the same method either way.

I know that for longer hair they say it is best to wash in sections, but I wasn't sure if there was a process for hair short like mine.

Lol if this seems like a silly question I apologize...Just wanted to make sure I wasnt doing any unintentional damage to my hair

:newbie:

Evolving78

i have a twa and i don't wash in sections, but once your hair gets longer (SL or longer) then you can start washing in sections to avoid tangles. also, you should just massage the scalp, not the hair. your hair will get clean from the suds and rinsing. doing this method will also help in avoiding tangles, split ends, and breakage. pat (with towel) your hair dry after washing and conditioning as well.