weave experts: ever try tree braids + sew in?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
I just thought of something.....not sure if it would work but maybe someone has tried this. Let's say you have hair that not only does NOT match the texture of your sew in weave, but is also too short to leave out for th epurpose of hiding the tracks....can a stylist do tre braids at the top and right above the tracks if the hair used matches that on the track? I wonder if this would work...hope you get what I am saying....anyone every try this or think it would work? just curious.

tropicexotic

free @ last
I get what you're saying and that might be possible. Something that I have seen done is very small individual braids at the front and very back and a sew in in the middle. That might work in the situation you described as well, or maybe even better than tree braids (I've seen it done with wavy and straight hair).

ETA: they were micro braids sort of, because only like an inch or so was braided to keep it looking like the sew in...so if the colors don't match, and you're against pressing it might end up looking a mess (so there goes my idea lol). Tree braids might work though.