Weave-wearing ladies/ Transitioners

foxxymami

I have a question. I want to wear a curly sew-in. I loooove the curls in siggy, but I believe that is a partial wig? Anyway, my question is most of the fotki I see are wet & wavy/curly sew-ins. They look absolutely lovely, however I don't know if they'd look realistic on me. Do these wet curls look good on everyone as long as its put in correctly?

Are there any regular curly sew-ins?

SpiritJunkie

i wear a curly fall (1/2 wig) that i love. i will try and post a pic for you. In my opinion the curly hair my look better on someone with a small face. but i think just about anyone can rock a curly.

give me a sec to post the pic

SpiritJunkie

the only thing my curls in the front got loose because it was so darn hot at that party...but i think you get the idea

foxxymami

Thanks sweet! Now when you say fall, is this a partial wig or full wig? Also, is that your hair out in the front. Verrry cute look, by the way :)

ETA: This is exactly the look I'm going for!

foxxymami

Thank you! You made it blend together so well! You gots skills. I always want to try out stuff on my hair but I'm too worried to allow someone else in my head, but I'm not motivated enough to do it myself :look:

SpiritJunkie

sorry i took so long to respond. yes that's my hair in the front and its a 1/2 wig/fall.

there's a thread around here somewhere about how to protect your hair underneath properly. I wasn't taking care of it before.