Weekly Protien Conditioner????

sparkles

Ladies what do you use as a weekly protien treatment / conditioner to keep your hair strong. I only want info from ladies who use weekly protien treatments!!!! Thank You....

Ericka

I've been using Aphogee's Keratin 2 min Reconstructor every week for the last 3 weeks. I was experiencing alot of split ends but after using the aphogee hard treatment, it reduced my split ends alot. So then I decided to use the 2 min reconstructor as a weekly conditioner and follow up with a moisturizing conditioner. So far I have no complaints.

LayneJ

My natural hair is anti-protein, but it's colored so I DC often with it, anyway. Bedhead's Dumb Blonde is my absolute favorite. It's a protein condish but it's sooooo moisturizing. Sometimes I get greedy and use it 2x/wk. It smells good, too.

Giovanni Smooth as Silk runs a close second. It doesn't have the moisturizing effect, but it leaves my hair feeling really strong.

MonPetite

I add a bit of neutral protein filler (review in my Sally's album) to all my weekly DCs when I don't use conditioner as a leave-in with my Cap n' Go Method.

Ericka

My natural hair is anti-protein, but it's colored so I DC often with it, anyway. Bedhead's Dumb Blonde is my absolute favorite. It's a protein condish but it's sooooo moisturizing. Sometimes I get greedy and use it 2x/wk. It smells good, too.

Giovanni Smooth as Silk runs a close second. It doesn't have the moisturizing effect, but it leaves my hair feeling really strong.

I have color in my hair also and that's kinda why I use the aphogee 2 min reconstructor once a week. I only leave it on for about 10-15 mins and after rinsing it out my hair is so soft. I also love the smell of coconut that it leaves on my hair.