Conditioner Help!

essence5

What's your favorite light protien conditioner and moisturizing conditioner? :look: I want to start conditioning my hair weekly alternating between the two and need something new that will help with the overall health and growth of my hair.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
For light protein I like ORS Replenishing Pak and for moisture I am loving Nexxus Humectress-- it made my new growth look like waves instead of kinks:yep:.

neonbright

Yes ORS Rep. Pak is a great light protien and moisture. I also like Proclaim Aloe and Shea Butter Conditioner for moisture and detangling. It is creamy and thick at the same time.

Crystalicequeen123

For me?? Hands down Nexxus Keraphix (light protein conditioner) & Nexxus Humectress (moisturizing conditioner). :yep:

That stuff does wonders for my hair. :up:

Ms. Plain Jane

What's your favorite light protien conditioner and moisturizing conditioner? :look: I want to start conditioning my hair weekly alternating between the two and need something new that will help with the overall health and growth of my hair.

I don't have a favorite light protein, but my favorite moisturizing conditioner is Elasta QP Intense. We're going to get married one day!

gymfreak336

Hey Essence5

My favorite light protein conditioners: ORS Replenishing conditioner, Nexxus Keraphix, Motions silk protein conditioner

My favorite Moisturizing conditioners: Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle and rose and the White Camellia, Pantene Relaxed and Naturals Breakage defense mask, silk elements cholesterol