Weight Loss & Hair Growth, Whose on this Journey?

tasha7239

I was thinking about this last night. I want to join. I need to lose about 50lbs. I started taking Phentermine and it does curb my appetite but I am having all those crazy side effects. I have bitten off all my nails and my scalp is DRY! Is someone going to start a new thread with the names etc?

girlgoinatural

I am on this journey as well. just trying to get the complete a great package.lol. I just BC and march. As for as my weightloss my goal is to get down to 150lbs(IM 5'10 btw). My goal is to be down to atleast 160 by my birthday which is in october.

I wish all you ladies much blessings and love on your journey

Anakinsmomma

I'm on the bandwagon. I've been on WW for awhile bit hit a plateau. I would like to lose at least ten lbs by my wedding in late august.

TootiePie

Count me in too. I have lost 38lbs so far this year and I plan on losing alot more. As far as my hair goes, I am 18 mos post and grazing APL.

Bnster

Count me in, please PM me or tag me to the new thread if created. Thanks a million! I have started walking and my diet (yada yada yada - new life style - diet) I have planned to start next week, so this is good timing.