WEN Ginger Pumpkin is a WENNER!!

Coffee

All I can say is "oh my goodness". Chaz out did himself with this one. The smell is fantastic, it moisturizes really well and left my hair and I feeling sooooo good. I hope they will make this in the 32oz size. It's now my new favorite WEN conditioner. It's better than Fig.

I DC'd with a mix of Sweet Almond Re-moist and the Ginger Pumpkin and sat under the steamer for 40 minutes. When I rinised, I needed a cigarette, yes.......my hair felt that good!!

LilMissSunshine5

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do I click on these threads even though I am on a personal no-buy challenge?!?! :nono: I wanna try it :cry:

outspokenwallflower

Yes, fall ginger pumpkin is that good! I've been touching my hair non stop since thursday; this new wen is moisturizing and made my scalp tingle a bit! My hair is super silky and my color is poppin!

Coffee, I will have to take your idea of mixing the pumpkin with remoist!

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using SPH-M820-BST

lotusdream

I'm intrigued. My 10 month old just grabbed the remote and turned to the Wen infomercial. It must be a sign. :grin:

krissyprissy

Coffee, did you say it's better than fig? Oh my goodness fig is my fav. I will order it now and quit playing around. lol

silenttullip

*gets granny voice* nah looky heh chile ya'll needa gone up yonder and quit tamptin folk o Imma haveta geat myself a hickry switch... I de clare!!! *cough* and while Imma gonsta up yonderways I reckon I'll find some of that durr wen... Its a hard row to ho for them pjs I tell ya

If I don't like it can I send it back?

Last edited:

Coffee

*gets granny voice* nah looky heh chile ya'll needa gone up yonder and quit tamptin folk o Imma haveta geat myself a hickry switch... I de clare!!! *cough* and while Imma gonsta up yonderways I reckon I'll find some of that durr wen... Its a hard row to ho for them pjs I tell ya

If I don't like it can I send it back?

silenttullip yes, you can return it, but I don't think you will want to.....:nono:.

tenderheaded

I was putting Ginger Pumpkin spice in my hair at 5:00AM this morning! I had to use it again because I couldn't believe it was really that good. Well, it's really that good. I'm 3 months post, with tightly curled hair, and it feels SOOOOO soft! The GPS is better than the pomegrante. And I got more volume! Last I checked it has 188 reviews on QVC. People are begging for the gallon size!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
MzPrince

Hush Girl! I ain't thinkin' bout ya'll Pumpkin & Spice Girl Heads:lol:

I got: Fig, Pomegrante and SAM that I got to figure out how to properly use 1st.

Imma just watch ya'll Clown in this thread about how Delish it is.:lol:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
oh my the price for wen is STEEP. just for one product?:ohwell:

i wish they had smaller sizes to try it out