Wen's New Formula in Pomegranate

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
162.png

I used this last week and I, being the Wen-freak that I am... LOVED IT! :lol:
:up: :up: :up: :up:

It's lighter than the Fig but really moisturizing. My hair loved it. :lick:

I think Chaz created this formula to complement the Sweet Almond formula, but different. It's hard to describe :lachen:.

Me too! :yep: I guess Chaz is just putting it out there as a test to see how it sells perhaps? I'm giving myself an Ovation treatment right now, but later on, it's me and the Pomegranate! :mmmchocolate: Oh yeah! :yep:

I swear companies always make products with these exotic fruits to attract buyers but if your hair loved it, I'm happy. :grin:

I don't know. I just gave away the wen I had. I believe it was the fig. I saw no benefits. I felt like I just was ripped off. Maybe Wen just works for some. I don't mean to be a downer, but I felt like it was a very expensive co wash.

^^

I do. I love all of them except for Cucumber and Almond.

OK then! Some people that may have not tried Wen before don't like them because of their cough-syrupy scent.

I remember now. You've posted in the Wen threads before! My bad! :giggle: :hug2:

You'll like it Fatimablush. :yep:

I purchased it when it was on sale at QVC....it's quite nice!! :yep:

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

I don't know. I just gave away the wen I had. I believe it was the fig. I saw no benefits. I felt like I just was ripped off. Maybe Wen just works for some. I don't mean to be a downer, but I felt like it was a very expensive co wash.

Don't feel that way. Everything works differently for different people. Let's hope the person you gave it to is enjoying it. At least you didn't throw it away like one lady did! :lol:

I am anxious to try the SA from the Discovery kit I received. I haven't yet because my hair is up. I am a true lover of Hair One Olive Oil so I hope to love the Wen as well.

My sister used Wen and so far she too isn't impressed; but I was using Hair One so maybe when she gets used to it, it will be better. She likes the One N Only Argan Sulphate free shampoo I bought her better.

Yes, I've used the Sweet Almond Mint and my hair loved it. I didn't think my hair was that moisturized on day 2, but I would use it if I were doing daily co-washes. Here is my review.

YouTube - My Wen Review: Sweet Almond Mint

GORGEOUS! You could be a Chaz Dean model yourself! Your hair is absolutely stunning! :drool:

I'm the complete opposite of you; relaxed, fine and naturally thin, and Fig has always been my favorite until now.

I know that Dean advocates, natural hair, but I'm just not ready yet. Maybe I should transition, though I stretch 16 weeks or so between relaxers.

If I thought I could have hair like yours, I'd transition in a heart beat! :lol:

Hi January,I love the Pomegranate smell but i dont think it keeps my hair moisturized like the Fig i use it mainly as a leave in.

Hi January,I love the Pomegranate smell but i dont think it keeps my hair moisturized like the Fig i use it mainly as a leave in.

:wave: Toy!

I agree. Fig is still the most moisturizing. The Pomegranate makes my fine hair feel lighter. I will keep Fig and Pomegranate in my stash. I have a huge bottle of the Cucumber and I like that better than I thought I would.

GORGEOUS! You could be a Chaz Dean model yourself! Your hair is absolutely stunning! :drool:

I'm the complete opposite of you; relaxed, fine and naturally thin, and Fig has always been my favorite until now.

I know that Dean advocates, natural hair, but I'm just not ready yet. Maybe I should transition, though I stretch 16 weeks or so between relaxers.

If I thought I could have hair like yours, I'd transition in a heart beat! :lol:

You are too kind and thank you.:grin: But, to be honest with you, I was a fine, thin, relaxed girl myself, and stopped getting relaxers because my hair was so anorexic looking. I did not know I even had curls. If I were you, I would consider stretching the relaxers and see if you think your natural hair is something you can manage. No matter the texture or curl size, I think natural hair ROCKS!!!:yay:
Here is Afrobella's review.

YouTube - Wen and Cush Hair Product Review

Last edited:
:wave: Toy!

I agree. Fig is still the most moisturizing. The Pomegranate makes my fine hair feel lighter. I will keep Fig and Pomegranate in my stash. I have a huge bottle of the Cucumber and I like that better than I thought I would.

Me to i will keep it my stash as a leave in but i will keep my Gallon of Fig.

You are too kind and thank you.:grin: But, to be honest with you, I was a fine, thin, relaxed girl myself, and stopped getting relaxers because my hair was so anorexic looking. I did not know I even had curls. If I were you, I would consider stretching the relaxers and see if you think your natural hair is something you can manage. No matter the texture or curl size, I think natural hair ROCKS!!!:yay:
Here is Afrobella's review.

YouTube - Wen and Cush Hair Product Review

She's awesome and cute. I loved the review. I may go natural, but I dunno know if I love my natural hair texture though, that's what scares me. :yep:

Now off to check out that Cush product! :lol:

Me thinks the Pomegrante is awesome :lick:. I like all the WEN, but Pomegrante and Fig are my favorites.

I want to try this flavor because I love the Fig. Is it the same as the sweet almond mint? That was the first one I tried.

I think I will try the Fig next, :) Still up in braids but I definitely need a moisturizing cleanser.

I love pomegranate anything! Especially martinis! :drunk: I like the Sweet Almond Mint, but I'm too heavy handed too keep this in my stash.

I think I will try the Fig next, :) Still up in braids but I definitely need a moisturizing cleanser.

I think this would be ok to use while in braids to maintain the moisture level in the hair but you have too rinse really good. What do you guys think?

I love pomegranate anything! Especially martinis! :drunk: I like the Sweet Almond Mint, but I'm too heavy handed too keep this in my stash.

QVC carries the gallons for a limited time every year but you can buy it from the Chaz Dean website all year round. I'm waiting for the gallons to come back to QVC so I can get it on flex pay.:)

I think this would be ok to use while in braids to maintain the moisture level in the hair but you have too rinse really good. What do you guys think?

I think it is good to use while in braids and I dont think you need to rinse really good. WEN can be left in the hair without any damage.

I have used it while in braids and I do rinse but I dont worry about making sure all is out of my hair. When I took my braids out my hair was uber soft.

Back