Wen & Ojon Products

charmtreese

My co-worker with whom I always talk hair with came to work baring gifts today. She brought me the following:

Wen Fig cleansing conditioner
Wen Sweet almond mint styling crème
Ojon hair restorative hair treatment

She has type 3a hair (I think) with the most beautiful curls you would ever want to see and we are always chit chatting about hair care products. She said these products did not work out to great for her and wanted to know if I wanted to try ‘em…of course me being a PJ said “heck yeah”! The contents in all of the products look great! I can't wait to try them out. Has anyone tried any of these products and if so how did you like them?

ItsyBitsy

Wow! That's some co-worker! I can't even get the clowns I work with to speak most days :nono:

I have the Ojon restorative treatment. I use this a pre poo treatment about 2x a month. Its great at smoothing the hair and it helps keep the tangles at bay during the washing process.

charmtreese

I'm so jealous:lachen:. I looked these up and they sound SOOOOOO good. This girl gave them to you for free?? She's a godsend:grin:

Yup, we're in the middle of working on a grant together and she said that if I gave her the info she needed by noon she would give me these products.:lachen::lachen:She's such a sweetie.

charmtreese

Wow! That's some co-worker! I can't even get the clowns I work with to speak most days :nono:

I have the Ojon restorative treatment. I use this a pre poo treatment about 2x a month. Its great at smoothing the hair and it helps keep the tangles at bay during the washing process.

Sounds great Im going to pre-poo with it Sunday!!! I cant wait!:grin:

mochamadness

Going the Distance
I have the Ojon restorative treatment . I tried it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with it. Great product!!

Tee

They just 'jay' because your hair is too darn pretty!!

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I saw the wen products on QVC. Very tempting and expensive too! I think I remember the fig being for dry hair.

MzRhonda

I use the WEN Fig cleansing conditioner. I LOVE it!!!!!!

ETA: I got a big bottle off of Ebay.

Last edited:

newflowers

I love using the ojon Restorative Treatment. I put it on at night a couple of times a week, then wash or conditioner wash in the morning. Super soft, well detangled. I really like it. Since I relaxed, I have not had any little chips of hair breaking on the ends - though I use several products, I think the Ojon contributes to this lack of ends breaking.

I bought it because I wanted to see if the results of the clinical trials detailed on the website are true - I would say yes. I even like the smell, though some ladies have said they do not.

charmtreese

the Wen fig conditoner cleanser feels real thick and silky. I cant wait for Sunday now!! Ya'll got me all excited. :lachen:The styling creme even feels nice, Im gonna try a little of that tomorrow. My co-worker just might get a free lunch out of me yet!:lachen:

I'm feeling all bad now, the only thing I've ever gave her was shikakai bar.:look:

1Specialk

My co-worker with whom I always talk hair with came to work baring gifts today. She brought me the following:

Wen Fig cleansing conditioner
Wen Sweet almond mint styling crème
Ojon hair restorative hair treatment

She has type 3a hair (I think) with the most beautiful curls you would ever want to see and we are always chit chatting about hair care products. She said these products did not work out to great for her and wanted to know if I wanted to try ‘em…of course me being a PJ said “heck yeah”! The contents in all of the products look great! I can't wait to try them out. Has anyone tried any of these products and if so how did you like them?

Wen Products: I tried both, nothing special. I did not/will not repurchase and 2 months ago threw the 1/2 filled bottles away.

Ojon Treatment: It did no more than what an olive oil treatment would do. I hated the smell. I did not/will not repurchase.

adw425

Wow...that is all I can say as that stuff is not cheap. I started using the restorative treatment when it first came out. It got me through my transition. The first jar lasted me almost a year using once a week and the second I still have because it got pushed to the back to the linen closet with all the new things I have tried in the last couple of years. I ordered the revitalizing mist in June and I just love it. My hair was super tangly the other day and I started to detangle it, then thought to put some mist on it first and those knots and tangles fell out the second the mist hit them. I will be re-purchasing and that is not something I say often. I have been toying with trying the Wen products, but probably may not ever.

**WonderWoman**

I alternate every week between:

* WEN Fig tree conditioner (this is my all-in-one "shampoo", conditioner & leave-in); and

OJON
* Restorative Hair Treatment
* Hydrating thickening poo, Con, & spray
* Revitalizing Mist
* Hydrating styling creme

Really! GREAT! What products in these lines do you use?

**WonderWoman**

Anyone disappointed with their WEN, send it my way. I love this soft. It softens like no other. I plan on leaving the country for a few weeks & I cant pack too much stuff. So this is when my all-in-one WEN comes in handy.

WEN + AE DC = happy hair :grin: