WEN USERS and Other Fine Product Users

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Curlmart has a 30% off Sale on WEN and Other Fine Products! For those who've always wanted to "Try" WEN Or some 'other' products listed for 30% Here is Your Big Chance! Click on....And Go to 30% Off Sale. Enjoy!

http://www.curlmart.com/

Yay! I'm bout to get some Tea Tree and Cucumber Aloe Cleansing Conditioners :yay:

I'll have to think on that, I still haven't gotten around to trying Wen... This may be a good time to try it.

Which one was the most moisturizing again? Was it Fig?

Last edited:
I'll have to think on that, I still haven't gotten around to trying Wen... This may be a good time to try it.
Which one was the most moisturizing again? Was it Fig?
I've only tried Fig and Sweet Almond Mint and I like SAM waaay better. My hair is super dry and like velcro due to my thyroid and Fig just don't cut it. WEN has cut down my breakage significantly :yep:

I've only tried Fig and Sweet Almond Mint and I like SAM waaay better. My hair is super dry and like velcro due to my thyroid and Fig just don't cut it. WEN has cut down my breakage significantly :yep:

Me too. And the smell of Fig:nono: I wasnt prepared for that. I like the tingling sensation i get on my scalp from SAM.

Me too. And the smell of Fig:nono: I wasnt prepared for that. I like the tingling sensation i get on my scalp from SAM.
It doesn't look like the SAM is available for the 30% off sale :ohwell: I went to the 30% section, they have Fig and the SAM mask for $50.00 :shocked: But not the SAM Co-wash.

I LOL'd when I saw that $50 was the DISCOUNT price! :lol: You can get the 6 oz SAM CC for just 14 bucks. I'm slowly trying out all of the different formulas and when I find my favorite two, I'll buy the 16 oz sizes. Next week Imma get the Cucumber Aloe oil and Lavender CC :pepper:

I :love: the tingle! I massage it into my head for a long time, just to make sure I get the tingles everywhere :D It feels sooo good!

*crickets chirpping* Okay....???:look:

HelllllOOOOO! Where are all the WEN Die-Hards:giggle:

Calling: :blah: January Noir, Soulie, Coffee, Southern Stunner, Mona Lisa, Charmtreese, Gym....All the Other WEN STANS and Future WEN Stans......

As well as all the other Discount Salon Buying Product Junkies....30% off Ain't Bad Ya'll and there are some really great products listed....:love:

You can also use the code THANKS to get 15 percent off of your purchase. WEN products don't apply though :sad:

I just purchased the Wen TV offer and chose the SAM $29.95 that contains the 3 piece set - 12 oz cleanser + the two bonus gifts. I'm going to see first hand what the hoopla is all about finaly! :reddancer:

I want to try the Aloe too I think. We shall see!!

Back