what am i suppose to do with this nappy-headed mess?

Evolving78

LOL! okay ladies i just got my afro textured mannequin and her fro is a nappy mess!:nono::lachen: the hair is very dry and rough. i want to know what could i do with it to make it a little easier to work with? should i shampoo and condition it? or do a cowash? i wonder how will i be able to detangle her without pulling a bunch of hair out:perplexed:

Evolving78

^^^^ okay. i am going to find the link or pic. online store where i got it from doesn't carry that mannequin anymore.

update- this nappy headed chick has disappeared! i can't find a pic of her anywhere. she has 4 triple hz hair. i have to charge my camera.

tatambabyy

is her name naomi? my mother ordered a mannquin to practice her self installments. When I opened the box and saw that head of hair all I could say was "WOOOWWW" flavor flav voice.

Last edited:

Nonie

Is this the chile y'all are talking about? :rofl: :lol:

Nonie

Me too, Mscocoface. :lachen:

I can just picture shortdub's afro chile under a dryer deep conditioning. *HOWLING* :rofl: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry Shortdub, I must desert you for now lest I pop a vein laughing.

Evolving78

girl, that's not her. this chick has some serious kinks going on. i ordered her a month ago and never got a shipping date so i ended up getting a refund. they sent her to me for free. i guess they are not going to have her kind anymore.

i had to cowash her and use some leave-in spray on her hair to detangle her. hair was everywhere. she was shedding so bad. i had to pop her in the head a couple of times because she kept moving after i told her to be still.:hammer::lachen:

AsTheCurlzTurns

girl, that's not her. this chick has some serious kinks going on. i ordered her a month ago and never got a shipping date so i ended up getting a refund. they sent her to me for free. i guess they are not going to have her kind anymore.

i had to cowash her and use some leave-in spray on her hair to detangle her. hair was everywhere. she was shedding so bad. i had to pop her in the head a couple of times because she kept moving after i told her to be still.:hammer::lachen:

On the above bolded, why did this bring back memories of my mom doing this to MY head when I was younger? LOL You made me bust out laughing so darn hard!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

But in response to what to do? Ummm I don't even know what to tell you since I've never had one of those afro mannequins.

mscocoface

Okay, I can't come in here nomo! I am crying! :lachen::lachen:

The suggestions you are getting are out of this world. Relax it! :lachen::lachen:

Doesn't sound like ole girl is helping you in any way. Such a mannish chile! (Remember that one ladies?):lachen:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
This thread is so funny, but um may I ask what your original intention was for ordering your new friend. :look: