What are the Pros and Cons of short hair?

Karonica

Thanks! I'll definitely need something for heat styling....

Karonica

Okay, how come no one ever told me short hair was so much easy and fun to shampoo!

Oh yeah, I mysteriously have no more "shedding" since the cut. Coincidence? I think not.
It was just breakage.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Pros is u can dry hair faster and basically u r free fr damage(b/c or cut) cons- I miss my ponys and cute updos! In my fam my mom viewed my hair as my crown and glory. She was so mad when I cut it, she didn't speak to me for a week. She just looked at me and shook her head! lol! :lachen: Well, both our hair was near brastrap, then mine was like to my ears!-so she freaked :eek: :D

webby

Think Slim
For me...
Pros - It was quick to dry
Cons - Can't put thick hair in a pony tail unless it's all at least collar-bone length, requires much more maintenance then myh long hair. I have to wash my hair much more often, as my wraps donn't last nearly as long. I have to keep my ends nicely trimmed/dusted, because otherwise the cut looks sloppy.

Belladonna

I enjoyed short hair styles ,in the past.I usually had some mishap ( color/mistreatment/and plain ole ignorance),so the cut was not voluntary. Besides that short hair was fun, easy care ,and downright sexy.The cons were the upkeep. You really know how fast hair grows when you are trying to keep it short! What I like the least is mid lenght hair. Give me short or long any day.

webby

Think Slim
Belladonna said:
I enjoyed short hair styles ,in the past.I usually had some mishap ( color/mistreatment/and plain ole ignorance),so the cut was not voluntary. Besides that short hair was fun, easy care ,and downright sexy.The cons were the upkeep. You really know how fast hair grows when you are trying to keep it short! What I like the least is mid lenght hair. Give me short or long any day.
ITA. That's my biggest hair pet peeve.