What are you doing with your hair?

AKA-Tude

Last nite I put neem paste on my scalp for itchies, then put EVOO/honey mix on my ends.

After an hour, I poo'ed w/sunsilk black, then con'ed w/ revlon flex.

After light towel-dry, added Fructis leave in, let air dry, tied w/scarf b4 bed (no combing).

Today I added a bit more Fructis & put up in twist w/clamp. I've got alot of NG & it's driving me crazy! I'm gonna flat iron w/ CHI Silk a little later (b4 DH gets home).

Hopefully I won't use any more heat (plan to pin curl- finally getting the hang of it) until relax w/Phyto II (prob. Sat.).

lana

Last night I put on some B&B moisturizing creme by putting my hair in two sections (top and bottom), I slathered it on thick and smoothed it in. Then I put the top in a pony with the ends tucked under. Same for the bottom. This is my new way of curling my hair without heat. I woke up this morning to a cute shag look. It's adorable and my hair is also well moisturized.

I love this thread!

lana

I just realized I have exactly 2 inches of new growth. I measured. Wow. I'm happy because I'm at my 9 week stretch. I wanted to make it 3 more weeks. I think I can do it and gain another half inch. Then I'll texlax for the second time this year. I plan to texlax in the end of April, end of July and end of November.

LovedAlot

I really haven't been doing much to my hair since it's in braids. What I do do everyday, is mtg everynight and moisturize twice a day (morning and night). That's about it. Oh how I love braids.:)

imstush

I gave my hair a much needed wash with some Mane & Tail shampoo, then I put some Amla oil in my hair and gave my head a good massage. I left it in for about 15 minutes rinsed it out, put some Vatika oil on my ends and on my scalp, gave myself another massage. Then scrunched with Boots curling creme, put my hair in a high ponytail and tied my head with my satin scarf. This morning I greased my scalp with Sulphur and put my hair in a bun.

SilkyandSmooth

I wrapped it last night, took it down this morning and wrapped it again with less pins this morning. I then threw on my Yankee cap since the rain and wind are ridiculous today. I brushed it out and pinned it up once I got to work.

Shaniquah

Gathered my hair, rolled it and stuck it under a wave cap - used to wrap, but didn't get tge bounce that I do now.

Ms Red

Not much. I am transitioning so I vary between wearing my falls and a puff.

I actually need to wash it but I have been lazy. :look: I think Friday night I might pre-poo over night then Sat. wash, condition, deep condition, moisturize and twist!