What brand MSM has NOOOOO Taste?

MizaniMami

I got some MSM from Vitamin world.com and that stuff is the nastiest stuff that I have ever taken. It taste like crushed up asprin, which has THE worst taste in the world.

I barely can stomach it. A lot of people were saying that their msm has little to no taste. SO TO ALL OF YOU LADIES, which MSM is this????

MizaniMami

I take 1/2 a teaspoon and I mix it with about 4-8 ounces of orange juice. The more Oj I add the more I have to take and the taste is sickening.

I took it with water or soda, taste like hell, and with food, taste even more like hell.

JLove74

MizaniMami said:
What do you mix with it? and what is your ratio?

I have Jarrow's brand and it comes with a little spoon (pre measured for the recommended daily doseage - 2,000 mg) and I take 2 spoonfulls of that mixed with about 1/2 cup of OJ

senimoni

Your better off with something more acidic like grapefruit juice.I'm used to it now, I have a 1.5 teaspoons in a little half gallon container or I mix with warm flavored tea. Or if you do protein shakes...the msm is the least of your worries...lol. It sure does stink sometimes though.

I bought it online a1msm, the US dealer.

tallnomad

i have jarrow's and it's nasty as heck to me too. i pour in juice and drink up really quickly and down more juice after that. very nasty. aspirin is exactly how it tastes.

Allandra

I don't mix mine with a bunch of juice or water. I take about a teaspoon every evening. I dump it in my mouth and swallow some water. This way, I only taste it for a few seconds (which doesn't bother me).

crlsweetie912

Allandra said:
I don't mix mine with a bunch of juice or water. I take about a teaspoon every evening. I dump it in my mouth and swallow some water. This way, I only taste it for a few seconds (which doesn't bother me).

I do mine exactly the same way. It's just very bitter to me. Nothing I can't stomach.

ravenmerlita

I take mine in a protein shake each morning. It's the only thing I've found to hide the taste. I'd love to find one that is not bitter so that I could take in water or juice.

Proudpiscean

crlsweetie912 said:
I do mine exactly the same way. It's just very bitter to me. Nothing I can't stomach.

Me too! Just like taking a BC powder......I put it on my tongue and quickly wash it down with OJ or juice....it's not that bad. I highly doubt you'll find a 'tasteless' MSM powder :ohwell: .

Mizani_Mrs

I take mines with a 32oz cup of water. I take a heaping 1/4tsp. its somewhat noticeable but it isn't bad at all. Then i may take another small 1/4tsp after lunch with another 20oz cup of water. Sometimes when im not drinking water, I take a heaping 1/4tsp with a 6-8oz glass of apple juice. It actually tastes decent. You should try it. cold apple juice and it is bearable. and to make it even better, I always get apple juice on sale at Food Lion (local grocery) for 10 for $10, so it's all good!!

Try apple juice!

MizaniMami

Okay ladies,
My ratio was off. Yall was SO right. I decided to take mines with 10-12 ounces of ice water. I poured 1/2 tsp in there and mixed it up real good. it worked! :eek:

There was absolutely NO taste. Those who think it taste nasty try mixing it will a lot of ice water.