What Challenges Do You Want To Join In 2008?

MJ

Hey ladies, it's countdown to the end of the year and I keep checking the forum to see if new 2008 challenges have been posted :grin:.

What challenge(s) do you want to join in 2008 and how long do you want to participate in the challenge(s)?

Here are the challenges I want to join for 2008:

Bootcamp ~ Joined :). (Term: January - December.)
Wig Challenge ~ Pending. (Term: January - December.)
Crown & Glory ~ Joined :). (I will personalized the term to January - December.)
Hide Your Hair ~ Pending. (I want to do it for the entire year and reveal in December.)

Last edited:

nappity

Im doing bootcamp 08 and MN and AAA. I pre-started and I like them all. So ... pick your challenge ladies and run with it

laurend

LO-mani challenge and maybe the MN challenge but I'm afraid. I don't know the longterm effects of applying mn so close to the brain. Longhair or possible dementia in the future.:ohwell:

Saida

Bootcamp 2008 challenge
Bra strap 2008 challenge
Waist lenght 2008 Challenge

Guess thats it :)

CaliJen

I am going to try the Wig Challenge still looking for few wigs to use but I am looking forward to joining as soon as posting starts.:drunk:

Pinkskates "Pinkalicious Challenge"(sp) because I would love & I need to drop several pounds and sounds like it will be fun so will be looking for the posting of this challenge I believe early January.:yep:

Whimsy

Just bootcamp. i'm actually starting tomorrow instead of jan 1
i'm psyched :)

Is there such thing as a 'keep on transitioning' challenge? :)

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Any challenge that involves growing my hair, especially from a TWA. I'm determined to get about 1" a month so that I can get back to my original length by the summer (in about 5-6 months).

I have like 1.5 inches of hair now :(

JustKiya

Ayurvedic til April (January - August: Yes, I'm special)
Shoulder-Length 08 (January - December: largely support)
BootCamp 08 (January - December :armyhat: )
Control Your Spending 08(January - December: ooh, I should bump that thread)

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Low Manipulation (Dec 2007-April 2008)-Joined
Midback 2008-Joined
End of Summer 2008 WL Challenge-Joined

Those are all...

Last edited:

wannabelong

I joined the AAA Experiment and the 2008 Bootcamp. I'm interested in seeing what the Wig challenge is all about, if I like it, I'll join that one also.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
V-Day Challenge (ends 2/14/08)
Bootcamp 2008- I committed to all 4 sessions
Rollerset/Pincurl 6 months (starting Jan 2008)

I also have personal challenges:
Get rid of stretch marks
Lose my weight in 2008
Be "That Girl"

Last edited:

MJ

I am going to try the Wig Challenge still looking for few wigs to use but I am looking forward to joining as soon as posting starts.:drunk:

Pinkskates "Pinkalicious Challenge"(sp) because I would love & I need to drop several pounds and sounds like it will be fun so will be looking for the posting of this challenge I believe early January.:yep:

Oooh, I didn't know about this one!

Aggie

I want to do 3 of them,

Bootcamp, Wig Challenge and Hide Your Hair Challenge as they all blend right into each other anyway. So it will be easy to do all three.

I already joined the Bootcamp challenge. I'm waiting on the other two. I don't know if anyone has started them as yet though.