what do you all think?

Dionne

john masters I have looked at all of his products and they all sound really good. I have been looking for a scalp treatment and was thinking about this one.

Hi, Dionne!

Why don't you give John a call? /images/graemlins/grin.gif I think he or one of his assistants would be more than happy to help you. Remember that if you purchase directly from the site, you cannot return the product if it turns out not to be right for you. There are I think 2 beauty supply stores online which sell many of his products. Do a search on Google using both John Masters Organics and the particular product and I think you should be able to locate these. In addition to a call, definitely send an email because I was surprised to actually get a reply from John this way.

I can't advise on this particular John Masters Organics product because I have not used it. I've tried several of his products at this point and have been very pleased: two shampoos (dry hair and 2 in 1) , two conditioners (one leave-in or lighter one and the deep conditioner), plus I have the silk protein styling gel which I am going to use likely later in the week 'cause I have run out of Aubrey's moisturizing jelly.

Hope something helped /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Much Love to you,

Jade

Back