What do you think of this?

Neith

I think that she's on youtube... If she wanted to treat her hair in a different way, all the information is right at her fingertips.

I don't see bald spots or anything like that. The style looked cute to me.

Not everyone is into hair like we are. I really don't see anything wrong.

Just my opinion.

pookaloo83

I think that she's on youtube... If she wanted to treat her hair in a different way, all the information is right at her fingertips.

Just my opinion.

I don't see anything wrong either. And I liked that style on her.

iri9109

i thought it was cute at the end, but all that is why her hair was lookin how it was lookin at the beginning of the 1st vid and b4 she put the weave in in the second...i didnt wanna cry tho, as long as its not my hair...

Tamrin

unapologetic
You ladies are right some of us are just not about care just style I guess. I wanted to cry cause man her natural hair is looking mighty dry. No heat protection. I guess I love my hair too much.

Americka

She has some skills! Maybe she sees hair as an accessory and therefore isn't concerned with achieving a certain length.

onemoretry

Some people believe hair is just hair and it will grow back. She seems to be one of those people. I thought the style was cute and very fitting to her face.

Last edited:

Kash

Just my opinion.

Exactly! Hair is just Hair and it will grow back as long as you are not suffering from some hair loss disorder.

ConstantlyDynamic

yeah i don't see a problem. she's beautiful and the cut worked for her. even if her hair is damaged, she's the type that would be cool with shaving it all off and starting from scratch anyway so it's no biggie for her

10WordzOrLess

I agree with most of the ladies. The styles fit her, but she's not bothered by any kind of damage, cuz she can just whip the clippers out. I applaud her for honing her skills, being her own stylist.

The Princess

It looked nice to me. At first I didn't know what she was doing. Nevertheless, she has skills and she knows what fits her face. More power to her.

detroitdiva

I thought her hair was very cute! Reminded me of when I was younger and ocked the short hair cut! SHe's young, beautiful, and trendy. She is not pressed about her hair. I went back through some of her videos and she grows it out, then cuts it off again. I love it! She's daring and her hair looks shiny and healthy. I don't think she is treating her hair bad.

Like the ladies above said, not everyone is into growing long hair like us. We have to be able to respect those that love their short hair. We cannot be quick to judge other ladies' hair care regimens just because they're not spending hours moisturizing, have short hair, or don't care about growing long locks.

Urban

Wow this girl's got skills!! I didn't see anything wrong in the video either. She looks super cute at the end.

LaFemmeNaturelle

I thought it was cute too but I understand how you feel kind of. MY friend just cut her beautiful APLish natural hair into a mohawk...I didn't understand why she couldn't just pin the sides to create the mohawk look but she shaved the sides and the back...and its cute so I had to get over it...just couldn't be me.