Wow, what do you think about this?

lowridin76

Hmm, I'm going to assume that he's not being serious, but it just struck me as very weird at first. At least I hope he's not being serious.

MsBoinglicious

i have seen a handful of white girls doing tutorials on relaxers on youtube. I don't know why its such a big shock when people see it *rollseyes* lol. But this is the first time i have seen a white male do a video on it, but not the first time i heard of it. Why do people think all white people have straight hair! They come in a small range of colors (pale to medium tan) and they have various textures like us as well to a small degree (straight to curly). I went to school with some white girls in college who were amazed at how straight my hair was (back when i was relaxed) they were jelly cause "it looked better than theirs".

Vinillablue

Jewish people who have NAPPY Hair!!!.....have been doing this for years!!!!....Nothing wrong with it!!!....Alltypes of people have hair problems!!!....he seems to know what he is doing!!!

mahoganee

I don't have a problem with white people using a relaxer, hell my play sister used one and she's white. Now I haven't had a relaxer since 2003, but when I did use one I never saw warnings on it that said that white people couldn't use it. When did that happen or is he just joking?

MarieB

This was obviously a joke (although, he might actually relax his hair). The girl who did my hair yesterday was white, and she told me she has naturally curly hair, like so curly her mother couldn't deal with it so she started relaxing it in 2nd grade! She does Japanese Straightening on it now.

lowridin76

Well, it's not white people using relaxers that is odd to me. What is odd to me is why not get the relaxers that are tailored to their own hair. My boyfriend is white with insanely, naturally curly hair, and we got one that was for white hair and it turned out just fine.

MsBoinglicious

Well, it's not white people using relaxers that is odd to me. What is odd to me is why not get the relaxers that are tailored to their own hair. My boyfriend is white with insanely, naturally curly hair, and we got one that was for white hair and it turned out just fine.

Oh wow! I didn't know they made a specific formula for white people. I thought relaxers came in No lye, lye with options of fine, medium, super strengths? What’s the name of his relaxer? I never saw one with a white person on the box! That’s interesting!