What hair style makes you feel the most beautiful?

Allandra

Smooth and Sleek for me.

garr6982

Anything full and wild, from my shake n' go to full flowing curls after a roller set or blow dry. These also seem to get the most compliments!

UmSumayyah

Right now I LOVE bantu-knot outs. I get these huge, bouncy curls after washing and setting them with Salerm 21 mixed with NTM serum. Big, light, bouncy hair!

It's running neck-in-neck with semi-fancy cornrow designs finished off with beads.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
I love my hair when I rock my Farrach Fawcett style: split down the middle and feathered back on the front sides. With my highlights in the front, it looks so pretty (to me anyway...
)

[/ QUOTE ]

I had my hair like this for the first time last week. I must say, I looked vury cute!!

J

JenniferMD

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Smooth and Sleek for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I use to feel very uncomfortable with the smooth and sleek look, but it's beginning to grow on me. It's a very classy look.

ChocolateCutee

I love when i have a nice puff or cornrows and puff at the top. i love that style. i get the most compliments with that style. but my hair ALWAYS looks good.

AceH

Re: What hair style makes you feel the most beauti

blown out with some big curls. Can you say 'body for days'?

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!

When I wear my hair in a BAA or when I sew in a waist length wet and wavy weave..can't tell me nothing.

Devi

My favorite is a toss up between wearing my hair in it's natural state when it gets really long... and wearing it completely straightened out.

These days I go with the natural... though not exactly 100% because I'm texturized. People like my hair, but I HATE when they touch it. It makes it frizz up.

Devi

I don't really style my hair
I just let it hand loose all the time. Maybe I should start doing some styles.

jd_bdfly

I think it's a Bad Ass Afro, but someone else should confirm. I love my hair when it's full and curly/wavy after a twist out or a braidout. I definitely like rocking the big hair thing. The straight thing is nice too, but it takes too much work with all the new growth I have.

GoingBack

I love my hair when its just full and bouncy.

Isis

A full, swingy wavy braidout, my French Twist (with a spiraling tendril here or there) and my new braided style.

G

A very nice Blowout that is bouncy with a side part and swoop bang. Oh I am slammin then.

godzooki

For me it's either a great loose braidout, taking down and combing out my hair after wearing it in a bun for a while (its so thick and full then), or wearing it parted on the side, pushed back behind my ears and lightly bumped on the ends. When worn up, I feel better if I have it loosely gathered in a clip with loose tendrils on the sides.