What happened to the Buisynthesis website!!!!!

yvette

Wouldn't you know it, I am almost out of Biosynthesis and have gone to the Bio website 3 days in a row and it is down!! Does anyone know what the deal is? Can anyone direct me to another site that I might be able to purchase Bio through.

nita4

I think it's down. Did you keep their phone number? Can you do a search in the old post? I remember posting the number there for samples of their product.

jamelabe

http://www.myhealthyhair.com/

I've been using this stuff since January and have had to switch up because my hair was looking really dry. I know this sounds crazy but it was looking dry but at the same time had a healthy non oily sheen to it. It's really soft with no shedding. I called and told someone about the dry look and she says they will be introducing an oil to use with the system in March/April. What has your experience been?

yvette

I have had nothing but good things happen to my hair since I have been using this stuff religously for 3 months. My hair was already pretty healthy due to the fact that I had gone without chemicals in my hair for a year. However, I started getting perms again and did not want my hair to start breaking and losing it's strength. I have been very happy to report that my hair is very strong and when I do comb-outs, I do not lose but maybe 5-8 strands of hair. My hair also has a nice sheen to it thanks to mango butter, a tad bit of olive oil that I put on my hair before I roll it up.

BTW- I have heard from other folks as well that it made their hair dry.