What happened to the miasb website?

BonnieB

I wanted to try some of her hair products but when i went to the website, there wasn't a website. I looking at her website a few months ago and all of her products were there but today her website is abolished. :ohwell::perplexed

Does anyone know where i could find the Mia Simone Boutique hair products?

So here's the drama w/ her website - she was taking people's money and not sending out orders so people started posting on NP and othere sites to not buy from her anymore. People also posted that they reported her to the better business bureau. So she closed down her old site and now she has a new website and a new company name. And I do know for a fact that she had poor business practices b/c she still hasn't sent me my order of over $70 worth of products I placed last year. It wasn't until after I placed my order that I read all those posts on NP about her not filling orders and not responding to complaints. So I didn't even bother contacting her about the status mine. I just decided to move on.
Here's her new site:
http://www.hlhealth.com/

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
So here's the drama w/ her website - she was taking people's money and not sending out orders so people started posting on NP and othere sites to not buy from her anymore. People also posted that they reported her to the better business bureau. So she closed down her old site and now she has a new website and a new company name. And I do know for a fact that she had poor business practices b/c she still hasn't sent me my order of over $70 worth of products I placed last year. It wasn't until after I placed my order that I read all those posts on NP about her not filling orders and not responding to complaints. So I didn't even bother contacting her about the status mine. I just decided to move on.
Here's her new site:
http://www.hlhealth.com/
Yea, I knew there was so me drama going on about that site but I couldn't remember where I read it. Dang $70:nono:.....I'm sorry that happened to you.

BonnieB

WOW.. :nono: Thats crazy i would rather try other products if that's the case. Damn I wish you could get your money back. If anyone know's of any good natural water based sprays for the scalp, please pm me and let me know. THANX LADIES!!! :blowkiss: