What Have I Just Done?!

kblc06

After watching SalonCabelo's flat-ironing video....I......well, I went and purchased a 1 3/4 FHI Platform. I really don't need a new flatiron...I have a maxiglide and GVP that work just great and I'm a broke arse college student who could have found something much better to spend money on, but .....I honestly I've been wanting that iron for a while :spinning:. Now in my PJ defense I got if for a great price, brand new at Amazon :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WCV7BW/ref=ox_ya_oh_product

I'm going to test it out...and pray that I don't like it so that I can send it back :wallbash: .

Harina

I would just return it after straightening my entire head just to see if it "works."

Last edited:

outspokenwallflower

Um....you did what I've been wanting to do since watching SalonCabelo's videos months ago, LOL

I WISH I could get that FHI 3/4 iron...but about 2 1/2 months ago, I bought the 1" platform and I already have a 3/4 from another brand, but I just love FHI (the iron and hot sauce) that I want that smaller iron too....

tdwillis

Don't worry. I went out and bought the FHI runway. the price is so high, I am ashamed to even type it. The DH still doesn't know. I am stalking the mail to try to prevent him from seeing it.

Ronnieaj

Don't worry. I went out and bought the FHI runway. the price is so high, I am ashamed to even type it. The DH still doesn't know. I am stalking the mail to try to prevent him from seeing it.

I'll type it for you. $450!!! Unless you got it for a discount, like I did. Mine was $348. And gurrrlllll, don't be ashamed. I used mine for the first time last week, and it was the BIZOMBBBB!!! I was like :woot::woot:. Even my SO was like dayuuumm, your hair look good! After having used it once, I would buy it again in a heartbeat! I'm jus sayin.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
One day.. one day I will get up the nearve to purchase one :violin:

JenBenCal

All of yall are totally hardcore! I just verbally exclaimed when I saw the price, and I'm at work! :lachen:. Anyway, please do let us know how it works! OP I know what you mean: I'm a college student too. I've already planned out most of my xmas list (I know, very old school, but my parents still ask for them as it helps them stay organized)--and i'm asking for gift cards from BSS's! Lol.