flat iron

chebaby

do you think a person should have at least one really good flat iron or any cheap one. im asking because i have three flat irons but one is a really old gold and hot, i have a 1 inch gvp and a remington wet to straight.
im trying to justify buying a FHI.

so do you think that a person should have one good one? like a maxiglide,CHI or FHI

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Girl, what you doin with a Gold N Hot? And an old one at that? :lol:

*whispering* Get a FHI, they're the best :sekret:

chebaby

lol ok im gonna go ahead and get it this weekend.
dont act like gold n hot wasnt the ish back in the day:lachen:

chocolate01

For me personally I decided to spend the money and get a mxiglide about 2 years ago and I love it. My hair is natural and the flat iron in Sally's did nothing for my hair.

clever

Yes!I had an old hot n gold and and an old conair.I've also owned a solia,a maxiglide,and a chi.NONE of the cheap irons can begin to compare to a good ceramic iron.I find that they are more durable,easier to clean,and do a much better job.Its seems to me that the cheap ones suck the moisture out of the hair.:nono:

So if you find your hair is dull,split,and crispy after using a cheap iron,its probally time to upgrade it.

chebaby

i have been wearing wet buns for a while and plan on flat ironing next weekend,maybe:rolleyes:.
i flat ironed a back portion of my hair and it was soft but didnt swing and although it was soft it felt lifeless if that makes sence. and after seeing that video in the other thread of that girl with the swanging hair i started stalking stores that sale a FHI. so i guess im going to get one.