What In Da Hayle?! - Typef Youtube Channel....AA Hair 'Care" vid

white girls are getting in on it too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa-wQ1QTCvk&feature=channel_video_title

ETA: I've decided that TypeF has launched a war on eyebrows.

OMG - this chick has the less severe version of these brows:

bozo-the-clown.jpg

WTF?

PLEASE tell me someone caught a gif of Joann curling her shrunken fro with a curling iron... and telling people to hold it on their hair with VERY little leave in conditioner for at least 60 seconds?! PLEASE someone tell me they copied that video!

The way the lady smoothes the product in with the back of her hand is hilarious enough to me. I'm mad they made all the videos private on the yt channel. I got enough laughs already.

I went back to add, it's not right I'm making fun of her Cerebral palsy left hand, but if she doesn't have a disability than :lol:

Last edited:
I checked the twitter on typef and saw this:

"I'm sure I'm not the 1st to wonder aloud if @TypeF is actually an attempt to bring down the #naturalhair movement."

AND this from another site I visit:

"This video is sabotage, plain and simple. I wrote a piece about us sisters sabotaging our natural hair movement in this post a while back. I said that we naturals have to protect our natural movement because there will be some out there who will try to destroy it, and they may look just like you. This video right here is proof."

Hmmmm... It does sound really conspiracy theorish, but WTH puts up (or participates in making) 2,000+ videos of misinformation about natural hair care up on Youtube? :perplexed

I can understand not wanting to promote a specific product (although other Type F-uggery vids are using Mizani), but why in the hale does she keep holding this
63216911079_220x220_a.jpg
up talmbout using a nice amount of leave in hair conditoner while perpetrating that she's using anything at all. Puleeeeze.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THESE VIDEOS ARE FOR REAL!!!

I honestly think it's some kind of joke.

PLEASE tell me why she is holding up random bottles of hair products without showing the names of them and calling them leave in conditioner or clarifying shampoo and whatnot.
PLEASE tell me why her hair is dry as hell and her edges are effed up.
PLEASE tell me why she is doing NOTHING to her hair and calling them hairstyles.

I can't. I'm done.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS MESS!!!

Last edited:
Forgot to add:

And the way they're so over the top with the videos. E.G:

"Oh yeah, I think this looks crazy and wild and I'm ready for a night out on the town."
"Rock on" with the 'mohawk' :perplexed:
"How to look fancy at home"

And all the poses and smiles and general cheesiness.

No seriously guise, these people are taking the piss.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

My belly is actually hurting me coz of how much I've been laughing.

Last edited:
Back