What In Da Hayle?! - Typef Youtube Channel....AA Hair 'Care" vid

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
JoAnn and our yellow Lace Fronted friend gave me so many laughs and good times this week...So I've decided to give back the love and get my foolishness on.... Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you...

YOUTUBE SISTATV #32 TYPEF PARODY How to care for Natural, Ethnic, Curly Hair

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

LOL @ "I am a licensed.....driver." :lachen::lachen: Between that and her moving hairline, I was in stitches.

Her portfolio didn't look bad until I came to this one:

YIKES! Looks like my 5 year old applied the lipstick.

She can't really believe this is a GREAT makeup job?

SNAP!!

Some of the vids have been made private now y'all.

I can't believe I missed her videos. Darn.

nzeee

You can watch this lovely video on how to flatten natural hair without a flattner
http://www.typef.com/video/flatten-hair-flattener/

the link is only half the story. read the description for the full effect.

this is what they say about the vid:
Just because you don't have a flattener doesn't mean you can't still flatten your hair. Learn how to flatten your hair without a flattener with help from a professional makeup artist and hairstylist ...

thank goodness i always have my flattener around tho. a natural girl should never be caught w/out one.

nzeee

yasssssssss!!! all is not lost. i found my favourite video. the first time i watched this i was dumbfounded. aghast. looked around a couple times too incase i was being punk'd.

but now i see the zen in it and will remember to refer to it every morning (cuz that's when i often need to practice my 'top of hair' combing technique).

WITNESS:
Combing the top of your hair requires the use of a hair pick or hair comb. Comb the top of your hair with help from a professional makeup artist and hairstylist

Read more: http://www.typef.com/video/comb-top-hair/#ixzz1Z28BoU00

Step 1: Use a comb to comb your hair. Main tool required: comb

Start from the root then pull upwards

mogle yuh style!

Last edited:

Dposh167

dang her edges are really bad. I refuse to believe this is a joke cuz i highly doubt she would make herself look that much of a fool with dem edges.

I agree with the poster who said she is someone who wears weaves and knows nothing about her natural hair. she a mess

Je Ne Sais Quoi

yasssssssss!!! all is not lost. i found my favourite video. the first time i watched this i was dumbfounded. aghast. looked around a couple times too incase i was being punk'd.

but now i see the zen in it and will remember to refer to it every morning (cuz that's when i often need to practice my 'top of hair' combing technique).

WITNESS:
Combing the top of your hair requires the use of a hair pick or hair comb. Comb the top of your hair with help from a professional makeup artist and hairstylist

Read more: http://www.typef.com/video/comb-top-hair/#ixzz1Z28BoU00

Step 1: Use a comb to comb your hair. Main tool required: comb

Start from the root then pull upwards

mogle yuh style!

Why she keep doing them side poses when she know she ain't smoothed, brushed, or flattened (without a flattener :look:) them edges???

keepithealthy

These videos are so ridiculous that I've actually recorded some of these videos because I feel like my mother wont believe me if I just tell her :lachen::lachen:

Tamster

pleaaase someone archive these vids for me pleaasee!!!

ETA: Lawwwwd joann did NOT just try to explain what glycerin does in humid conditions and say the EXACT opposite. what the hell? :nono:

Last edited:

keepithealthy

tamz412 lol these vids are so ridiculous that I feel I must have evidence of this foolishness! I only have 3 of them recorded, How to comb the top of your hair, How to get the fancy look at home and my personal favorite How to flatten natural hair without a flattner...as nzeee said where would a natural girl be without her flattner

Je Ne Sais Quoi

:lachen::lachen::lachen: This kishana broad KEEPS doing vids with damn wig!! What is with these women?!!!

LMAO!!!!! She and that other crazy broad that had the hair "style" she made with the strand coming across her forhead need to quit. Where do they find these people?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry right now. This can not be (hair) life :perplexed:lol:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal

Its times and videos like this that make me miss In Living Color and the Wayans sister. I could totally see her doing a parody of these videos.

Joann's credentials are:

JoAnn Robertson is a professional makeup artist and hairstylist. She has cosmetology training and an esthetics certification. Robertson served as a lead makeup artist and national makeup artist for Yves Saint Laurent for 5 years. Her work has been featured in VH1 Divas, The New York Times and in videos for many musical artists.

Is she serious? :dead:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Its times and videos like this that make me miss In Living Color and the Wayans sister. I could totally see her doing a parody of these videos.

Joann's credentials are:

JoAnn Robertson is a professional makeup artist and hairstylist. She has cosmetology training and an esthetics certification. Robertson served as a lead makeup artist and national makeup artist for Yves Saint Laurent for 5 years. Her work has been featured in VH1 Divas, The New York Times and in videos for many musical artists.

Is she serious? :dead:

Yeah, and i'm Serena Williams :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, i can totally seem Kim taking a shot at these videos :lachen: