What is Everybody Favorite Deep Conditioner or Hair Mask/Masque in 2023?

Lylddlebit

• Shu Uemura Ultimate Remedy is/was my all time favorite deep conditioner. It got discontinued in 2018. I still have 3 jars of reserves stored up before I run out. I am going to try the new Ultimate Reset to see if it similar It smells the same but I don't know if it works the same. I already have a jar of Ultimate Reset but I have to try it for comparison.
  • The Oribe Moisture and control deep condition which is also excellent but I never see the regular conditioner sold places anymore. It is not the same as the intense conditioner for moisture and control. I like the regular condition better and it is really thick like a hair mask. I have to try the deep treatment mask to see if it is the same as the conditioner with a different label. If it is, it can become a staple. In the meantime I have like 4 of the liter sizes from TJ Maxx and that will last a long time. That conditioner is thick like a mask so there is a chance that is the same as the deep conditioner butI have to test it to see.
  • I also plan to try some of the AG masks. I really like the boost regular conditioner enough to make it a staple. I imagine their masks are good and I plan to try those soon.
I am in an "in between" stage of figuring out if I can easily replace the conditioner I love with what is still available.

faithVA

I've been using TGIN's Deep Conditioner for years. It always leaves my hair soft and I don't have to use heat with it to get good results. It is easy to smooth through my hair and makes my hair more manageable. It is easily available and the prices is very reasonable.

After trying quite a few and then trying this, haven't found a need to try any others. It isn't exciting but it gets the job done. :yep:

LaFat

TGIN rose water mask: I love the slip, smell, long lasting moisture throughout the week, the price is reasonable when I get it on sale
Briogeo avocado + kiwi mega moisture mask: I love the slip it provides, it is very moisturizing and smells good
Keracare moisturizing conditioner for color treated hair: great slip and long lasting moisture, I don't really like the smell too much but it's bearable