What is everyone view of the "Jonathon product"...

I_Dream_Hair

I was just wondering because the sales of this item everywhere is still so HOOTTTT and I haven't heard too much talk about his products on this board. Has anyone tried these products and if so..would you consider his products a staple in your regimen?

I want to know too, I loved his show so much... he's an intersting character. I wouldn't be suprised if his products were good, especially since he had such a heart attack creating them :lol:

Not to throw the race card in but, I AM! Maybe its because his products are not geared toward african american hair problems like dryness, major breakage, chemicals, extra moisture.....etc. His products seem to be geared towards the lush and sexy look and feel of the hair instead of the full health. Maybe I'm wrong......

Well, I think that his styling products are geared toward the look and feel, but shampoos and conditioners are more for health. Plus, he was extremely picky about how his products performed.

It doesn't matter what race it's geard towards. A good conditioner "made for white people's hair" would be good for black people's hair, even if people of different races don't use it in the same way. Hair is hair, made out of the same stuff and generally responds to the same things in the same way.

I was going to buy some of his products from SEPHORA online, but then I really got into the organic / vitamin shoppe products and did not order Jonathan's products. His products stay on best seller lists so I was wondering how they "really" perform.

Back