What is that ONE thang you missing to get ya hair poppin...

Queen_Earth

What is that ONE thing that if you could figure it out your hair would thrive and would help you reach your goals sooner? For me it's either moisture or breakage but I think breakage is related to moisture so I'll say if I can figure out how to keep my scalp and hair from being so darn dry, my hair would be MONEY and I would be at my goal length in no time...

What's yours?

a freaking daily moisturizer....
Me too! I just need SOMETHING that also allows my curls to pop and define AND help with moisture. My hair HATES glycerine...it' gets all dry and frizzy.

Maybe you should try Cantu shea butter leave in. It works for me...but it doesn't combat any frizziness...

When i get sum money, i'm going to try a "defining" butter(if that's possible)...i need to do research :perplexed

My wish list has three things!!!

a) Ability to self relax without being under/over processed, and without scalp burns
b) Money for Bumble and Bumble products (which I'm getting! new job! w00t)
c) Caruso steamer for HEALTHY curls (which I'm also getting!) :-D

The ability to conrow and braid my own hair so I dont have to worry about tight braids ruining my edges. I wear them seldomly and my edges are still nice and thick, but I would like to be able to do more long-term PS.

The ability to conrow and braid my own hair so I dont have to worry about tight braids ruining my edges. I wear them seldomly and my edges are still nice and thick, but I would like to be able to do more long-term PS.

:arrowup:

Ditto everything she said plus sustainable moisture!!! Having moisture for a couple hours is not enough especially in the winter.

I wish I could do my own trims
I wish I trusted myself to self-relax (even though my stylist always does a great job)
And I want to learn how to cornrow

I'm wondering if like a consultation with a hair care professional would help...especially the people who are struggling with moisture, shedding, breakage, split ends, etc

a freaking daily moisturizer....

Me too! I just need SOMETHING that also allows my curls to pop and define AND help with moisture. My hair HATES glycerine...it' gets all dry and frizzy.

Maybe you should try Cantu shea butter leave in. It works for me...but it doesn't combat any frizziness...

When i get sum money, i'm going to try a "defining" butter(if that's possible)...i need to do research :perplexed

So true. I have everything else (shampoo, conditioner), but a good daily moisturizer. The ones I tried are either too oily, contains glycerin which dries my hair out, or don't have enough moisture. :sad:

PATIENCE!

Almost 8 months post and im dying to relax,:rolleyes: but im trying to hold out till the end of the year......

Back