What is the best BKT brand to use?

lizzyb168

I have been reading alot of information on Brazilian Keratin Treatment and there are so many brands to choose from.

I know alot of ladies on here are using BKT, so what in your opinion is the best brand?

Global Keratin?
DreamHair?
QOD MAX/RED/GOLD?

sheba1

Man, Lizzy, you picked a fine time to ask that question! Sigh... I'd say, if your interested in staying formaldehyde free, check out Softliss. If you're ok with the formaldehyde and want a straighter result check out OK Keratin's new one day formula.

Both brands are cost effective with a great following.

Softliss
OK Keratin

As for Dreamhair, they're being boycotted til further notice. No justice, no peace....

lizzyb168

hahaha yeh i heard about dreamhair! There prices are unbelieveabably EXPENSIVE!

I will be trying a BKT in the summer and i definately want a very straight result so i will be probably tryin the OK keratin one day formula!

Thank for ya advice! Much appriciated!

vkb247

I haven't used a BKT but from the pictures I have seen from those who have used it Dreamhair looks the best. IDK about boycotting it, it doesn't seem more expensive than the other too me. Either way you can buy a sample of it on ebay for about $45 to see if you like it before you buy the big bottle. I also like that you can wash the Dreamhair out on the same day.

Tafa01

I haven't used a BKT but from the pictures I have seen from those who have used it Dreamhair looks the best. IDK about boycotting it, it doesn't seem more expensive than the other too me. Either way you can buy a sample of it on ebay for about $45 to see if you like it before you buy the big bottle. I also like that you can wash the Dreamhair out on the same day.
Its alright if you don't want to boycott...thats your choice. Please do not mention the full name? she is still getting free advertising.

TexturedTresses

bumping.... i got the bkt done at a hair salon and loved the results but not the price. i'm now searching for a brand to use on myself at home. any new responses. also, is the dh controversy over, because i would like to use that one.

MarieB

I have no idea if the boycott is on; I think Fabulosity is still on hiatus, and she was running that show. Personally, I've tried DH, and while, the initial results are good, it doesn't seem to last as long as the others. I'd say Global, based on my own experience, but there are still a few others I'd like to try...

TexturedTresses

i think dh raised their prices due to a boost in sales due to many people on long hair care forum buying their product. They also received a boost due to the free advertisement they recieved from lhcf. After the raised prices, many members of lhcf decided to boycott their product.

What does every one think about ok keratin?