What is the best DETANGLING leave-in moisturizer?

justnotsure

When I am over 5 weeks post, my hair gets really thick and unmanageable without products! I was just wondering what the best detangling leave-in was for relaxed hair. It has now been even worse because I am using the Ayurveda methods....HELP!!!

When I am over 5 weeks post, my hair gets really thick and unmanageable without products! I was just wondering what the best detangling leave-in was for relaxed hair. It has now been even worse because I am using the Ayurveda methods....HELP!!!

I like Jane Carter's revitaling leave-in for detangling. Also try Giovanni Direct leave-in. Both of these products are natural/organic and do not contain cones.:lick:

I have been using the Rusk Sensories Smoother and the NTM Leave-In and I love them for the first 5-6 weeks post relaxer, but they aren't cutting it anymore. I need something with more detangling properties. Maybe I'll try that Giovanni...where do you get that?

I can't be much help because I only detangle soaking wet hair under the shower or hair soaked with conditioner.

If you are having problems detangling why not try it on wet hair while washing?

Paul Mitchell "The Conditioner" is very moisturizing and helps detangle my hair. I also use it with the Chi SI to help detangle it as well. I use other leave in's as well, but I find the Paul Mitchell to be the most moisturizing. They have a small bottle for $3.95 at Ulta so that you can try it out. I've just upgraded to the large bottle now!

I have been using the Rusk Sensories Smoother and the NTM Leave-In and I love them for the first 5-6 weeks post relaxer, but they aren't cutting it anymore. I need something with more detangling properties. Maybe I'll try that Giovanni...where do you get that?

You can get Giovanni Direct at some Walgreens, or online at ULTA, as a matter of fact, they are having a buy one get one free on Giovanni Hair Products, I just went into one last night. :yep:

Back