what is the best product for rollersetting

atlantatiffany

i really need to find a product for rollersetting so what can u recommend that will protect from heat, hold curls, and give softness and body? if u have any tips, thanks. tiff

candie19

I love to rollerset my hair and I have tried lots of products. Lotta Body setting lotion is good, but the best by far for my hair type is Dudleys Setting lotion. Everytime I use it someone thinks I went to a salon. My hair is never greasy or limp after using it. i won't rollset unless I have it. hope it's any help.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I roller set my hair and I have find that Pantene Wrap and Set lotion for Women of Color is the best for me. It doesn't make my hair hard and I have some bounce with it.

Zuppy

I used Nexxus's - Headress, 100% Aloe Vera gel, and Jojoba oil to set my hair the last time and my hair came out wonderful - mind you I have THICK 4B hair and I'm about 5 weeks post relaxer. My hair was so SOFT, bouncy and luscious!

SoniT

I either use Lottabody or Keracare Wrap Set lotion. Both of these products give me a nice rollerset.

LABETT

I use Lottabody cream wrap setting lotion and Nexxus Headdress mix with evvo for my rollersets turns out
great.

ccd

I've used Lottabody but it leaves my hair alittle to stiff, so I use this when I want a strong curl set, but for regular sets, soft and bouncy I go between Soft and Beautiful's foam wrap lotion and Paul Mitchell's Heat Seal ( I found this in the summer and it was VERY cheap/ discount) turns out to be really good

G

Try Paul Mitchell's foaming pomade. It's a blessing. No crunchy hair, just soft and full bodied. A little goes a long way though, too much and it can leave your hair greasy.

Allandra

For roller sets, I like using a creamy leave-in conditioner. Sometimes I mix it with water in a spray bottle (leaves my hair nice and soft). When I get a roller set done at my regular ole salon (right after a relaxer touch-up), my stylist uses Paul Mitchell Foaming Pomade or Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam (both leave my hair nice and soft).