what is the best product for rollersetting

atlantatiffany

i really need to find a product for rollersetting so what can u recommend that will protect from heat, hold curls, and give softness and body? if u have any tips, thanks. tiff

I love to rollerset my hair and I have tried lots of products. Lotta Body setting lotion is good, but the best by far for my hair type is Dudleys Setting lotion. Everytime I use it someone thinks I went to a salon. My hair is never greasy or limp after using it. i won't rollset unless I have it. hope it's any help.

I roller set my hair and I have find that Pantene Wrap and Set lotion for Women of Color is the best for me. It doesn't make my hair hard and I have some bounce with it.

I used Nexxus's - Headress, 100% Aloe Vera gel, and Jojoba oil to set my hair the last time and my hair came out wonderful - mind you I have THICK 4B hair and I'm about 5 weeks post relaxer. My hair was so SOFT, bouncy and luscious!

I either use Lottabody or Keracare Wrap Set lotion. Both of these products give me a nice rollerset.

I use Lottabody cream wrap setting lotion and Nexxus Headdress mix with evvo for my rollersets turns out
great.

I've used Lottabody but it leaves my hair alittle to stiff, so I use this when I want a strong curl set, but for regular sets, soft and bouncy I go between Soft and Beautiful's foam wrap lotion and Paul Mitchell's Heat Seal ( I found this in the summer and it was VERY cheap/ discount) turns out to be really good

Try Paul Mitchell's foaming pomade. It's a blessing. No crunchy hair, just soft and full bodied. A little goes a long way though, too much and it can leave your hair greasy.

For roller sets, I like using a creamy leave-in conditioner. Sometimes I mix it with water in a spray bottle (leaves my hair nice and soft). When I get a roller set done at my regular ole salon (right after a relaxer touch-up), my stylist uses Paul Mitchell Foaming Pomade or Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam (both leave my hair nice and soft).

Back