What is the deal about S curl?

Nessa

Is S curl good to you. I have been having it for years. But I have tried it again and it really mosturizes my hair. Anyone had experience with this product. Does it aid and help in hair growth. Does it make hair thicker because of the B 5 vitamin in it. Please respond.

a lot of the members here, Including myself use s-curl to moisturize their hair. It's highly recommended. I use it along with my other moisturizers such as shea butter, ors carrot oil or E.O.'s check out Adriennes hair on the home page. She is an avid user of S-curl. It's really great for ponytails,buns, braids. Keeps ends very moisturized and softens new growth. Dont spray directly onto scalp cause might cause itchyness but everywhere else is fab! I stock pile it!

I'm sorry. I tried to respond right after you posted but my computer was acting funky. I copied my text so that I could respond when my computer was behaving but silly me restarted the computer. So now, I have to type my response all over again. Hmmmm...what did I say before?
confused.gif

I have S-curl and I think it is okay although many people here have had great results. There are other curl activators that I get better results with but basically they are all the same. S-Curl will not help you gorw your har (I doubt any product will) but your hair will be moisturized hair. This means that your hair will not be dry and breaking off. Then you get to retain your length and before you know you have longer hair!!!!

As far as the B-5, I don't know what the benefits are topically but I know B-5 taken internally can help to thicken your hair.

Oh yeah, and I think I said "Welcome!!!!!" in my original post!!!

Hope this was of help to you----Happy Length Retaining!

Hi Nessa!

I got your pm, unfortunatly I don't know to much about s-curl as I've never used it. I see you've gotten some good responses from the other ladies who know more about this area than I do.

If you follow their directions you'll be shoulder length in no time!
drunk.gif

Good luck

the first thing i learnt since joinin hair boards is that nothin in a bottle makes hair grow unless u're countin vitamins....the product listed by ppl i've found either make hair stronger or more moisturised, therefore helpin u to retainmore length
smile.gif

i've had pretty much good results with the s-curl, because i'm wearin braids i spray it on them and have noticed that my hair is actually moisturised a lot more, considering the fact that it always used to be dry no matter what i used on it
smile.gif
it is defiatly a keeper for me
grin.gif

ngaa
drunk.gif

p.s. jus make sureu keep it as far away from yo scalp as possble coz the itchies it gives me are unbearable

nessa thats good that it dont itch coz believe me if one drop goes onto my scalp i have to go wash it out b4 i start scratchin like crazy n pple suspect i have knits or something
grin.gif

Nessa, do a search on S Curl - There are like 15 threads on the subject and you can get a wealth of info on it.

Back