What is the meaning of your name?

Essensual

My first name means "wanderer, nomad".
My middle name means "princess".

The running joke has been than I am the wandering princess in search of her prince....

...well...I'm a focussed Queen and my King will have to find me 'cause ain't lookin'.

mrselle

My first name is the feminine form of Job and it means "persecuted".
My middle name means priceless.

When I was younger I didn't like my name. I always wanted a more common name, but as I got older I learned to appreciate my name. It's a nice name. I like it.

Almaz

First name Diamond
Middle Nam Lucky who who thinks
Family name Fortune from G-d Children of G-d and Daughter of a Cohen

topsyturvy86

My first name means "wanderer, nomad".
My middle name means "princess".

The running joke has been than I am the wandering princess in search of her prince....

...well...I'm a focussed Queen and my King will have to find me 'cause ain't lookin'.

I love that :grin:

jade998

My first name means "Loveable" or "Worthy of Love"
Soul Urge: People with the name _____ have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.

Expression: People with the name ------ are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.

Second name (Ibo) - My journey (my path) will be beautiful/good

Soul Urge: People with the name ------ have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment - Wow again

Expression: People with the name------ are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.

Sometimes
Third Name (Ibo) - God Gives
Soul Urge: People with the name ------ have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.

Expression: People with the name ----- tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power

Interesting - This is just for fun, I believe what God says about me.
Source: http://www.allthebabynames.com/

Last edited:

HeChangedMyName

My first name means that my mother was creative. lol
But it is actually a spin off my cousins name which means life

My middle name means "sorrows"- - -figures

Last edited:

hurricane

My first name means: concecrated to God.

I guess that is why when I use to sin it felt like the gates of hell had been opened on me. ( LOL )
For some reason I could not do what others did. Know I know why.

topsyturvy86

My first name means: concecrated to God.

I guess that is why when I use to sin it felt like the gates of hell had been opened on me. ( LOL )
For some reason I could not do what others did. Know I know why.

Dictionary definition of Consecrate :

* To make or declare sacred; set apart or dedicate to the service of a deity.
* To devote or dedicate to some purpose.

What a very beautiful name.

Tee

first - Latin, "joy"
middle - Hebrew, "whom God hath chosen"
last - some random Anglo-Saxon stuff, named after a town in England.
Do we have the same first name??

First name: Latin "Joy and happy"
Middle name: English "Messenger Of God"
Middle name: Greek "Defender Of The People"

adi687

My name doesn't really has a meaning in itself but when you pronounce it with the intonation of my traditional language it gives this...

First: "It was good" (like something you would say after eating for example)
Last: "There is no onions" lol! This is serious

Some friends used to joke around in HS calling me "There is no onion but it was good!" Ha! Glad no one here understands that language lol!

OhmyKimB

I dunno what my middle name means, it's Nigerian and I really don't feel like speaking with my father right now but.

My first name Kimberly means, "From The Meadow Of The Royal Fortresa;chief;ruler."

zanna

My first name(not my screen name: zanna) is from the hebrew word meaning: G-d is my oath!
I love my name!

Zanna

Blessed2bless

First: Peace of mind

Middle Name: "True Image" of Jesus

Last Name: I have a very unusual last name so there is no data/meaning that I know of.